What's new

Need new Mod... recommendations please :-)

The forz will do .1
So will the brunhilde

Edit-scratch that, forz is .5

2nd edit- wasnt sure so i checked, my paradox mod is .1 increments too, and i know u dont like the aspire chipset, i dont either, but this seems to be a slightly different incarnation then the regular one.

Last edited:
Although i do like AIO's i have to agree with @zouzounaki they can be a pain, switching bridges especially with the BB, I do have a couple of Artery AIO's that aren't that bad, just throw a coil in the RBA and done. I wanted a BB for ages then when i got one it was used for a few weeks then put in it's box, i did like the Abyss and if it didn't have the problems it did i probably would of continued using it.

If you don't mind screw in battery caps I'd recommend the Geekvape Aegis solo 18650 mod, the newer Mk 2 versions scroll in 0.5 Watt increments so that isn't good for you.

You are the first person I know of that likes 0.1 increments of Wattage adjustment
Cheers mate.. I like to keep my options open for increments lol

Ever dropped a mod with a tank while drunk on your hol's?,not good.
Some tanks are TPD 2 ml,not good.
Screwed down battery contacts,hmm.
I long for the day I can go on holiday and get drunk again....lol ... but yeah, amshing your tank/mod.... I'd be gutted

aye, but if i want to change the build in this dvarw here i just screw off the tank and there is it. no need to remove a panel, unscrew some things, pull a tank out, pull the bottom off it, or even worse, slide down the glass, drain all the liquid out, wrestle the thing out of the holes in the top and bottom while getting liquid everywhere.

it’s easy enough to avoid 2ml tanks, and i find it easier to get the battery out my mods with screw on battery caps than i did with my sxk bb, which used to eat the wraps quite often.

if you drop your devices all the time, just attach a string on to it and stitch it into the inside of your cardigan sleeve. :)
Like people do with their glasses?.... haha harness for your mod/tank lol

Back
Top Bottom