What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Need help troubleshooting a smok mod

Afraid that sounds like it knackered to me. Smoks quality in the past 12 months has dropped off a cliff edge and there are many people in exactly the same position as you.

It *could* be repairable but it will probably cost more to fix than the mod is actually worth and I have no doubt at all it will go wrong again.

Sorry to say but time to go mod shopping, just avoid anything with a Smok badge on.

Taking inspiration from MDC I'm going to start a new band called 'Millions of Dead Smoks'

I expected a picture of dolly.
I was gonna offer her services in the thread about reviewers here with a "Come smash a mod with Dolly" but thought I better not. Everyone was being so serious and with my track record for thread derailments, well, you know! :13:

I was gonna offer her services in the thread about reviewers here with a "Come smash a mod with Dolly" but thought I better not. Everyone was being so serious and with my track record for thread derailments, well, you know! :13:

You in Australia ??? - regarding the sniper pic etc....

Have they finally legalised airsoft or bb guns or are they still banned in Australia but legit in NZ

if you are from Austria then ignore my question of course

You in Australia ??? - regarding the sniper pic etc....

Have they finally legalised airsoft or bb guns or are they still banned in Australia but legit in NZ

if you are from Austria then ignore my question of course
Actually, the Queen and Prince Philip once thought I was Austrian, but that's another story.
They're still very anti gun here. We are like the polar opposite of the US. Just slingshots are illegal! Just, as in "can you believe it!?"

Actually, the Queen and Prince Philip once thought I was Austrian, but that's another story.
They're still very anti gun here. We are like the polar opposite of the US. Just slingshots are illegal! Just, as in "can you believe it!?"

Think Aus was going to relent on bb stuff but is a long process

Think Kinder eggs are banned in US or something daft but varies from state to state
In a Texas Walmart you can pick up a gun with your shopping but to buy a bottle of wine you have to go to a liquor store
(for real - no BS we had to buy wine in a Texas liquor store)

9f2eeb0e221b0f8d1cf270ee7e6c6c18aab7716618984e61c7fcfae02e8ca55d.jpg

Think Aus was going to relent on bb stuff but is a long process

Think Kinder eggs are banned in US or something daft but varies from state to state
In a Texas Walmart you can pick up a gun with your shopping but to buy a bottle of wine you have to go to a liquor store

9f2eeb0e221b0f8d1cf270ee7e6c6c18aab7716618984e61c7fcfae02e8ca55d.jpg
:18: yeah, watched a doco done on the US and guns and a bank was giving away a high powered rifle with every new account opened. There is always someone talking about softening our gun control, proposing to this and that but it never happens and to be honest I personally find it hard to believe they ever will now.
Too many people killing each other with knives on the news every night to think they're gonna say "yeah, give em their guns back!" :(

:18: yeah, watched a doco done on the US and guns and a bank was giving away a high powered rifle with every new account opened. There is always someone talking about softening our gun control, proposing to this and that but it never happens and to be honest I personally find it hard to believe they ever will now.
Too many people killing each other with knives on the news every night to think they're gonna say "yeah, give em their guns back!" :(

TBH - thought they would say OK you can have the guns/amendment etc...
BUT ramp up a massive tax on ammunition - crazy 500% tax to pay for fallout from nutters with guns etc....

BUT though that would allow guns and massive revenue to reduce ammunition stockpiling etc....
US ammunition drives a chunk of their revenue/economy and would lead to black market ammunition maybe
plus real gun nutz make/modify their own ammunition from shell/primers etc.....

but honestly a round can bought for 25c - wtf, somebody's life is worth like 20p
(then again knives cost virtually nothing London/Sydney so what gives I guess)

But would have been something to show some restrictions in gun/ammunition ownership
mad place, but all countries have weird laws/regulations I guess

Last edited:
as said above, another dead smok mod.

what charging cable is that your using?

Back
Top Bottom