What's new

Need an update!

Matt.

Initiate
Hi all!
I haven’t been here in ages so apologies!

I have been in my own little bubble for the last couple of years and just started looking at vape gear again... I’m still using my original drag but did purchase a blotto for it and that works well.

Anyway! Whats going on lol it’s like everything has changed all this pod stuff, factory coils and mesh I’m struggling to get wire?? Is rebuilding as I currently know it dying out? Not many rta’s out there either compared to a year or two ago?

I feel like I’ve been in a hole for a few years

Welcome back. Market has been saturated with poddy stuff. There are some really good pods and AIOs out now though. There is still some decent RTA type stuff coming out also.

Agree with Rew. Just to add it’s worth doing your research if you are going to look at the pod/AIO market. There is some genuinely impressive new stuff out there (I’ve just dipped my toe in after a few years of billet box/rebuildable stuff only). But in such a saturated market also a ton of crap! Scanning the forum will give you some decent pointers. Welcome back..!

Agree with Rew. Just to add it’s worth doing your research if you are going to look at the pod/AIO market. There is some genuinely impressive new stuff out there (I’ve just dipped my toe in after a few years of billet box/rebuildable stuff only). But in such a saturated market also a ton of crap! Scanning the forum will give you some decent pointers. Welcome back..!

definitely not looking at pods or aio’s. I’ve just grabbed a drag 3 with a blotto mini... I like big clouds lol and am a nerd that still likes to wrap wire

Still plenty of decent RTAs being released, like the AugVape Druga RTA, Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RTA and Geekvape Zeus X RTA.

Mesh tanks are really good these days too, like the Profile Unity, Profile M and Profile RDTA.

Still plenty of decent RTAs being released, like the AugVape Druga RTA, Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RTA and Geekvape Zeus X RTA.

Mesh tanks are really good these days too, like the Profile Unity, Profile M and Profile RDTA.
+1 for the Zeus X RTA. Easy to build on and wick. A really nice vape.

definitely not looking at pods or aio’s. I’ve just grabbed a drag 3 with a blotto mini... I like big clouds lol and am a nerd that still likes to wrap wire

As others have said there are plenty of good tanks and drippers around. The best dripper I’ve got in the last few years is the Rye. Absolutely superb flavour, and ‘clouds for days’!! I’d also recommend any of the QP tanks. Superb. But there is a ton of stuff for you to investigate and choose from!

I'm glad I'm not just getting started or returning to vaping. To me, it just seems there is so much new gear on the market, the choices so vast, where would you start. Welcome back and good luck on your vaping journey.

Back
Top Bottom