What's new

Nautilus Mini on T18

Ads1080

Postman
Ok so i have an Innokin T18 and not liking it very much. Dont think i want to go down the sub ohm root yet and still struggling to keep off the smokes (5 weeks smoke free yesterday). Im not getting any real flavour from the t18, apart from a plastic taste.

Ive been reading about the nautilus mini being the best mtl tank with good flavour and vaper (im in no way a cloud chaser). What are your thoughts on using the tank on the t18?
T18 is restricted to 14w, and uses 1.5ohm coils and the nautilus 1.6 or 1.8 i.believe so not miles away.

Thanks
Adam

Hi Adam, I use my Nauti at around 10 - 12w but my daughter was using her Nauti mini on a t22, which is 14w just like the T18 and she was happy with it. I don't see you having a problem but would suggest you get a variable mod as soon as you can. Hope this helps :)

In your opinion is it as good a tank as all the reviews suggest? Do you know if your daughter preferred the nautilus to the t22 tank which i think is the same as the t18?
Im just looking for better flavour
...well just a flavour would be nice instead of plastic. At £15 delivered must be worth a go right?

@Ads1080 I vape the nautilus 10-12 watts everyday it's a very good tank for flavour the coils are not expensive I get about 3 weeks on the coil but also depends on the juice I use

I use my nautilus daily at 12w, love that tank. I have a t22 but haven't tried it on that, I reckon it would be an okay combo. The nautilus mini is deffo better than the prism tank that comes with the t18 an t22 but then again I like that tank also

Joe what do you use yours with, been using mine with an evic basic but battery life is terrible.
I do dtl too but still prefer mtl if cravings are bad but need a better mod for it

Joe what do you use yours with, been using mine with an evic basic but battery life is terrible.
I do dtl too but still prefer mtl if cravings are bad but need a better mod for it
as above I use with a innokin coolfire very easy to use good build quality if direct to lung I just stick a aspire cleito on battery life about a day out of it

Thanks everyone for the replies. The t18 is the only device i have used so i have nothing to compare, i just dont get any flavour from it.
Ive been changing the t18 coils fortnightly at £2 a go from my local b@m. The nautilus bvc coils work out at only 40p a coil more expensive and im sure i could find cheaper online.
They sell the 1.6ohm ones which would be better with the 14watt t18 yeah?
With regards to variable mod i was looking at the istick 40 or the evic basic but battery life sounds bad on it. Im after a small dimensioned mod.

Anyway i ordered the tank, £14.27 delivered. Same price as two days worth of smokes.

I use a coolfire 4 100tc with my cleito but never tried the nautilus mini on it, good idea thanks :) I do love my cleito though, my favourite tank

&ads1080 the evic basic is 1500mah, I have 2 an still dunt last a day.
I have had a few isticks an they are very good an compact.
Istick 40w with 10-14w with nautilus mini would be a good combo but I deffo prefer the 1.8 coils.
I have hit 14 watts with these an they have lasted 2-3 weeks.
If you ever get the nautilus x the 1.8 coils are better with that too :)

My coolfire 4 100tc is rose gold, my mate "it's pink" I was like get too fuck they had sold out of every other colour lmao

Back
Top Bottom