What's new

Nautilus GT Kit advice

SAW

Postman
Hi,

Me again :) Just got the Nautilus GT Kit and was looking for some advice on which coil to use for DL and which ratio e-liquid that will give me good flavour and not too harsh or hot on the throat. Only have the two supplied coils at the moment 0.7 mesh & the 1.6. I haven't tried either yet or the unit.

Thanks.

Of those 2 the 0.7 is going to be best for RDL vaping. The 0.4 BVC is probably the one you want to think about buying though.

I’d definitely be using a 50/50 eliquid. If you are doing for a DL vape you don’t want more than 6mg nic, but 3mg ideally. Anymore and it’ll definitely be hitting the throat

Your kit is aimed at MTL vapours in the main although you will definitely get a restricted DL.

See how you go and if you need more advice or have questions post em up!

Tried the 0.7 mesh this evening with a 50/50 and 60/40 both 3mg at 20w. It feel very wet when you draw on it, I'm not even sure if that's the right word to describe it :18: I hope you know what I mean ?

This could be user error as most of the reviews on this kit seem good.

Tried the 0.7 mesh this evening with a 50/50 and 60/40 both 3mg at 20w. It feel very wet when you draw on it, I'm not even sure if that's the right word to describe it :18: I hope you know what I mean ?

This could be user error as most of the reviews on this kit seem good.

First thing I’d do is turn the wattage up. Second, when filling it keep the airflow holes closed, fill, put the top back on but not all the way, then turn the tank upside down, open airflow and finish closing the top off.

It sounds to me like either you’ve flooded the deck or you are vaping at too low a wattage or both!

Stripped the tank down today cleaned out all the old e-liquid reassembled and noticed the O ring for the cap wasn't installed I wondered why it felt loose !

Closed air holes and refilled and then opened the air holes seems to be much better now, no gurgling or weird air noise and seems to be staying dry.

Stripped the tank down today cleaned out all the old e-liquid reassembled and noticed the O ring for the cap wasn't installed I wondered why it felt loose !

Closed air holes and refilled and then opened the air holes seems to be much better now, no gurgling or weird air noise and seems to be staying dry.

Good to hear you got it sorted pal! Vape on!!

Back
Top Bottom