What's new

Nautilus 2 connection

Tailsjam

Initiate
Has anyone had 510 connection issues on a nautilus 2. Trying to stick it onto a sigelei e1 and it comes up with check battery. I know the batteries are good and other tanks work fine. The nautilus works fine on other mods too. I'm thinking it's just compatibility between the 510s on the mod and the nautilus. Anyone come across a similar issue?

Has anyone had 510 connection issues on a nautilus 2. Trying to stick it onto a sigelei e1 and it comes up with check battery. I know the batteries are good and other tanks work fine. The nautilus works fine on other mods too. I'm thinking it's just compatibility between the 510s on the mod and the nautilus. Anyone come across a similar issue?
Yes I had this issue but it just stopped connecting to any mod, I hated the N2 and threw it in the bin

The 510 on the nautilus is pretty flush and the insulator sits below the thread whereas the 510 has a screw with tapered sides. I'm looking at it thinking it's a shat connection/short.

Last edited:
Tailsjam, don't know if a 510 heatsink adapter with adjustable screws both sides may help.

Back
Top Bottom