What's new

N00b Vaporesso Luxe S New Tank Question

VapeN00b1

Postman
Hi, I have the above mod and just ordered a Pyro RDTA tank but my question is what setting do i use with the new tank, I don't want to damage anything. Thanks

what mode do you have it set to at the moment? Personally id keep it simple and go with wattage mode Normal.

what mode do you have it set to at the moment? Personally id keep it simple and go with wattage mode Normal.

Hi i have it on wattage at the moment with the SKRR tank, I wasn;t sure if i needed to change it. It has so many settings!

Hi i have it on wattage at the moment with the SKRR tank, I wasn;t sure if i needed to change it. It has so many settings!
Honestly I’d keep it at the same settings and keep it simple. Then after a while you can look into the more complicated settings if you want.

the skrr coils (mesh and pulp) are both for wattage mode.
your new RDTA will depend on what wire you use which determines which setting it needs to be in.
nickel and titanium wire is for TC mode only while stainless steel can be used in wattage or TC

the skrr coils (mesh and pulp) are both for wattage mode.
your new RDTA will depend on what wire you use which determines which setting it needs to be in.
nickel and titanium wire is for TC mode only while stainless steel can be used in wattage or TC

Hi it comes with this '2 x Fused Clapton Coil 0.33ohm' what settings is best please, also how long do they generally last?

Thanks for your help

Hi it comes with this '2 x Fused Clapton Coil 0.33ohm' what settings is best please, also how long do they generally last?

Thanks for your help

You will need to fit and wick the coils yourself. I’m not familiar with it myself, have a look at some of the build videos on YT, they should give you an idea of where to start. It looks tricky to build if you’ve never done so before.

You will need to fit and wick the coils yourself. I’m not familiar with it myself, have a look at some of the build videos on YT, they should give you an idea of where to start. It looks tricky to build if you’ve never done so before.

Yeh I've looked at a few youtube videos about wicking etc, looks straight forward i think. just didnt want to blow anything using the wrong settings etc. Thanks

Yeh I've looked at a few youtube videos about wicking etc, looks straight forward i think. just didnt want to blow anything using the wrong settings etc. Thanks
With any tabk regardless of mtl or sub ohm it is always best to start at a low wattage and work your way up.

time to pass the buck as i dont build and wouldnt know one reel to another.

Back
Top Bottom