What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My vapes broken?

Squid25

The battery has come off with wires coming out and when I put in the charger it gets stuck and just doesn't charge. I dropped it so thats probably the reason. Help please? The charger is saying green but it isn't charged at all I think it's not connected

Attachments

• 16130443052832902868816618859105.jpg
    16130443052832902868816618859105.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 65
Unplug it, get if off that cloth or whatever it is and throw it in the bin before you set fire to your house.

If you really like it then there's a forum member who would try to fix it for you.II think it's @KytanDale but then again he might not.

Last edited:
Today is a special day to be celebrated, another one hoping for hardware repair purely by the power of suggestion, love it.

Today is a special day to be celebrated, another one hoping for hardware repair purely by the power of suggestion, love it.
Don't knock it,the power of suggestion has made me a millionaire.Send me £9.99 via PayPal and i'll tell you how...

@Squid25 welcome to the forum, as folks have said bin that device and buy a new kit, i would steer clear of the type that has broken and buy a decent set up, you can buy a decent set up from ecigone, greyhaze, newvaping. I would buy a pod system as they are similar to the broken set up but they are more advanced and the pods give decent flavour.
https://www.newvaping.com/collections/pod-mod-kits

Back
Top Bottom