What's new

MTL nicotine strength

also you could try using a higher VG liquid. That will take away some of the harshness

Try the 1.6 coil rather than the 1.2. I've had longevity issues with the 1.2 and find the 1.6 better for flavour and for how long it will last. The 0.5 coil is decent too.
I tried the 1.6 but i think i prefer the 0.8, think it produces more vapour and slighty denser, which to me seems bit more like cigarette smoke

I tried the 1.6 but i think i prefer the 0.8, think it produces more vapour and slighty denser, which to me seems bit more like cigarette smoke
Might be worth trying the 0.5, it's all subjective with these coils as some like some and others prefer different ones, that's the beauty of it all. @Simon G put it more eloquently than I ever could!
I find menthol liquids much smoother than others. If you want high nic but taking away the harshness you could try nic salts.

Might be worth trying the 0.5, it's all subjective with these coils as some like some and others prefer different ones, that's the beauty of it all. @Simon G put it more eloquently than I ever could!
I find menthol liquids much smoother than others. If you want high nic but taking away the harshness you could try nic salts.
So many different options, just want to find the right one

So many different options, just want to find the right one
I know mate, we've all been there and its about finding what works for you. Hope you manage to get there and find something that suits you.
If you think the nic is too low but the harshness too high then I'd honestly take a look at some salts, the throat hit is much smoother, I vape 12mg freebase but hit the 20mg nic salts when I need to.

Will be worth a try, maybe its just me having no willpower
Remember willpower in this case is simply sitting on yer ass and not getting up to go out to buy a pack of smokes.

Back
Top Bottom