What's new

MTL nicotine strength

The best advice i can give u at this point is dont get frustrated, keep trying different things, possibly be willing to try a different tank with different coils, different juice, anything till u find something u really like.

We will NEVER get tired of answering your questions or helping u, so dont feel like u r being a bother.
Thanks one day i will find what works and stops me smoking

see kisses to do that but these days i just take a wee short puff in the morning. and a big long one at night. it’s all about puff adjustment, rather than power adjustment, i feel. :P

that works too. :)

these days I just wake up and start slipstreaming 18mg to start the day off right. :D

that was an autocorrect typo there. “kisses”. should have read “i used”.

Thanks one day i will find what works and stops me smoking

I know it's expense but it would be worth trying all the Z-coils to see what works for you best....

My brother in-law gave up smoking with a Zenith and he likes the 0.5 plexus coils best... (I like those too, I run them at 11 or 12w)

z-coils-2.jpg

i tried the 1.2 but kept getting burnt hits from it at 10w even after priming it properly
Try the 1.6 coil rather than the 1.2. I've had longevity issues with the 1.2 and find the 1.6 better for flavour and for how long it will last. The 0.5 coil is decent too.

I know it's expense but it would be worth trying all the Z-coils to see what works for you best....

My brother in-law gave up smoking with a Zenith and he likes the 0.5 plexus coils best... (I like those too, I run them at 11 or 12w)

View attachment 227464
Would there be much difference between the 0.5 and the 0.8 ?

Back
Top Bottom