Vape Club
What's new

Mouth to lung using 70/30

Vape Superstore
10ml of 72mg nic added to a 50ml shortfill would net you 12mg juice - but you'd have to travel back in time to pre tpd days ;)

Alternatively, you could cut it a lot more than intended - I personally find shortfills massively overflavoured for MTL and me, so the couple of flavours I use get mixed to about 1/20th of the original strength... I seem to be alone in this though.

AcmeFog
I use high VG shortfills all day in my Siren 2, ideally you run it with the air opened up and be prepared to rebuild(rewick more specifically) more often (because some juices will really gunk up the coil), it's totally workable if you don't mind rewicking every 3+ days (depends on how heavy you vape).

My current build is 24ga Kanthal, 4mm ID (yeah large for this tank - it's all down to the wicking), however many wraps (for 0.54 ish).. i'm on day 5 and in need of a rebuild (still vaping ok'ish) on 70/30. I'm rebuilding tomorrow (probably just change the wick and dry burn the coil, it's still good). EDIT: Wasn't actually the cotton(mild yellow), the coil had gunked up(was basically black) from the thicker juice and needed a dry burn.

If you don't vape heavily, you can probably just use the higher VG juices without worrying too much to be honest, you'll know when to back off and give the tank a break to soak up some juice.

I hit mine constantly, so i'm probably my own worst enemy with my builds.

If there's a MTL tank that'll let you get away with higher VG juices, the Siren is one (if you open up the airflow, it'll need it).

Last edited:
How do I get this to a mouth to lung vape with 12mg nic? I'd love to try this!! https://cotswoldvapour.com/product/golden-flapjack-shortfill/ :14:
So many lovely flavours at 70/30 but not suitable for mtl and the 'hit' I like.
I'm using siren 2 :10:
Hey @Littlemissliza - We used to produce Golden Flapjack in TPD compliant 12mg, 50/50 but unfortunately have now discontinued it.
That being said, 12mg is possible with concentrate and nicotine shots, and although we don't officially sell concentrates any more, I'm always happy to sort out a fellow ape where I can, drop us a PM and we can get something sorted I'm sure :)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hey @Littlemissliza - We used to produce Golden Flapjack in TPD compliant 12mg, 50/50 but unfortunately have now discontinued it.
That being said, 12mg is possible with concentrate and nicotine shots, and although we don't officially sell concentrates any more, I'm always happy to sort out a fellow ape where I can, drop us a PM and we can get something sorted I'm sure :)
Your a gent you.
And for the op the above info is sound these days. A good rta like the hastur, diamond or mulan will have few issues with 70/30vg and even the innokin zenith/zlide stock coil tank works well with 70/30vg using the mesh coils and as the mesh pumps out some vapour for a mtl tank you can drop to 6mg which can be achieved using two nic shots rather than one. Add to that the fact you can use higher pg nic shots (50 or 70%pg) to thin the juice down to work fine in most mtl tanks too.
highly recommended is Cotswolds custard doughnut and beaum custard too. Superb juices.

Hello sir can recommend me some good fruit flavours frol your range please. Nothing to sweet and nothing menthol. Thanks so much

Vape Green
Hello sir can recommend me some good fruit flavours frol your range please. Nothing to sweet and nothing menthol. Thanks so much
Based on your question I would recommend tropical storm - its a smooth tropical blend without the usual harsh suspects like mango, pineapple etc. It's more peach, banana, blackberry vibes and has absolutely no sweetener added, meaning it doesn't get sickly and is super kind on coils :)

Based on your question I would recommend tropical storm - its a smooth tropical blend without the usual harsh suspects like mango, pineapple etc. It's more peach, banana, blackberry vibes and has absolutely no sweetener added, meaning it doesn't get sickly and is super kind on coils :)

Thanks will defo give it a try.

Vape Club

Is there any way to purchase samples of all your fruit flavours please? So this one you said, the blue raspberry one and any other fruits you have. Would rather sample them all before purchasing a short fill

Back
Top Bottom