What's new

Mouth to lung tank recommendations

AJT

Veteran
Hi I’m relatively new to vaping and have the 2 tanks but mostly use the nautilus 2 as the reviews were good for it which I have no complaints only that it’s small and I need to top up a few times a day..
I also have a Innokin T22 which is larger tank but much prefer the nautilus as I can adjust the airflow and seems to taste better..
I only do MTL vaping to mimic smoking and would like to hear other folks recommendations for mtl tanks as still learning..

If you like the Nautilus 2 but want a larger juice capacity maybe think about finding an original nautilus second hand or from China.

Good alternatives that take the same coils are the kabuki or the vika Fantasy. They’re a bit pricier mind.

If you want to get into rebuilding your own coils then the world really opens out for you. Kayfuns, Taifuns, Calix’s, the Hussar, Skyline, Hastur. Some real kings of MTL flavour tanks.

You won’t find anything larger than 2ml in stores in the U.K. because of the regulations introduced last year.

From FT:
Kabuki clone
Coppervape Skyline

They're grrrrrrrrrreat!
The Hastur MTL comes highly recommended by others, but I've yet to try my newly arrived one. I can't imagine it'll be anything less than very, very good.

Hi many Thanks for the info..
I really need a MTL tank that’s not a buildable type..one I can just easily swap coils..
Has to be easy as I have a damaged right arm and hand
I do like the nautilus 2 mainly for adjusting airflow I can get a nice tight draw but find removing the top to fill very problematic..seems to be getting more and more difficult to remove..
Was just looking at the sense blazer tank and seems to fit the wish list does anyone have any thoughts on this tank or one similar..
Thanks

Hi many Thanks for the info..
I really need a MTL tank that’s not a buildable type..one I can just easily swap coils..
Has to be easy as I have a damaged right arm and hand
I do like the nautilus 2 mainly for adjusting airflow I can get a nice tight draw but find removing the top to fill very problematic..seems to be getting more and more difficult to remove..
Was just looking at the sense blazer tank and seems to fit the wish list does anyone have any thoughts on this tank or one similar..
Thanks
There is a very easy way to remove the cap on the nautilus2. All you need is a very thin screwdriver or small allen key. Insert the allen key or screwdriver into the largest airhole on the tank and it gives you all the leverage you need to unscrew the tank as easy as p!$$.

how about the innokin zenith? not tried it but it has a much easier top fill design that might suit you and by all accounts I've seen it's a decent vape too.

There is a very easy way to remove the cap on the nautilus2. All you need is a very thin screwdriver or small allen key. Insert the allen key or screwdriver into the largest airhole on the tank and it gives you all the leverage you need to unscrew the tank as easy as p!$$.

.... even I find the N2 a bit of a pain in the arse and I have two fully functioning arms and hands, don't you think you are being a little insensitive to other people's needs here?

Okay so put something in the largest air hole to hold tank in place while you twist off the lid to fill..
Great tip thanks going to be trying that now..thank you would never of thought of that...

Back
Top Bottom