What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Morning flavours!

RICHtea

Initiate
Morning vapers

I was just wondering what delicious flavour you all wake up to?

Are you a tobacco in the morning kinda guy/gal, or tobacco AlWAYS and ONLY maybe?

Do you go for a sweet dessert in the morning, just to wake you up?

Are coffee flavours good for that AM kick-start?

Or do you just vape whatever's been left in your tank?!

Interested to know if people actually have distinguished morning flavours!?

I normally have a couple of setups going. My main ADV is my plain Capella Sweet Strawberry mixed at about 16%. That's been my go to for years. I then have another setup that has my flavour of the week (this week it is Digbys Strawberries and Cream) where I treat myself (seeing as one 50ml shortfill will cost the same as about 300ml of my own mix). That can change from fruits to custards to tobacco's.

Most of the time i vape my ADV which can be custards or something with strawberry in it but sometimes just lately i do have a toot on a coffee vape .

I normally have a couple of setups going. My main ADV is my plain Capella Sweet Strawberry mixed at about 16%. That's been my go to for years. I then have another setup that has my flavour of the week (this week it is Digbys Strawberries and Cream) where I treat myself (seeing as one 50ml shortfill will cost the same as about 300ml of my own mix). That can change from fruits to custards to tobacco's.
It seems you're having a strawberry kinda week then!
I love berries and cream juices..i take it you highly recommend that Digbys one then?

It seems you're having a strawberry kinda week then!
I love berries and cream juices..i take it you highly recommend that Digbys one then?

Looks that way :18: Yes, that and Prime Vapes Strawberry Slice are two of my favourites. Both are well liked here. But one persons like is another pet hate. Bit like food really :)

custard, all day every day :)
and maybe 10-20 puffs of a fruit now and again. then more custard.

Best examples of a tobacco and a custard, every morning, all day and all night long. The custard kicks ass because of the Caramel (Original), Chesson has created an excellent custard that 99.999999% of folks at ELR are totally unaware of, weird place that ELR :hmm:

cc.JPG

Car.JPG

Always have half a dozen set-ups but the mornings are always a DIY 'Nuts' in a pulse squonk RDTL.

I only really vape coffee and tobacco-based juice .............. so it will be either of those. :D

I'm not really fussed what I have first thing in the morning. Whatever I've got set up at the time. Usually have 2 or 3 flavours on the go.

Back
Top Bottom