What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mod recommendations for 30mm rta

Dadaran

Achiever
Hello guys
In the short time I have started vaping I have accumulated a couple of mods that are great with 22 to 25 mm tanks. I am about to get a steam crave that will more than straddle them though. Any recommendations? Currently have cool fire IV plus, TC 100 on the way and a minikon 2.

Reasonably flexible on budget..may baulk at the high hundreds though. Any advice would be much appreciated.

PS nearly pushed the button on an ijoy captain but may be a bit of an unknown?

Cheers

Pps forgive any typos on the train and phone

30mm fits perfectly on the Lux as said. Wismec Presa. Lost Vape Triade. Lost Vape Drone. Boxers maybe?

@fasteddie600 and @mannikon Cheers guys. Funnily enough I was eyeballing the lux before being rudely interupted by work. Much appreciated. I have noticed the lost vape mods appear well thought of. I shall have to see if there is a local vendor with a range of mods to have a hands on.

Hello guys
In the short time I have started vaping I have accumulated a couple of mods that are great with 22 to 25 mm tanks. I am about to get a steam crave that will more than straddle them though. Any recommendations? Currently have cool fire IV plus, TC 100 on the way and a minikon 2.

Reasonably flexible on budget..may baulk at the high hundreds though. Any advice would be much appreciated.

PS nearly pushed the button on an ijoy captain but may be a bit of an unknown?

Cheers

Pps forgive any typos on the train and phone
VapingwithVic made a video review on the Captain

VapingwithVic made a video review on the Captain
Had a quick gander but it very late or very early, can't remember now. Will go back and look again this eve...pre order online I believe?

The ijoy lux is a great mod. The dual 26650 batteries last ages between charges.
The only downside is that if you have a tank that leaks be it on fill up or other it eventually gets into the mod via the screen and knackers it......
I have one that is fooked due to this problem. If i put batteries in it it fires it's self and won't stop unless i pull the batteries out!
I wish i'd been more careful with it as it was a great mod for work...

I've not stripped it down yet. wrapped it in a tea towel and left it on a radiator for a few days and it still does the same.
ijoy should have raised the screen instead of having it flush on the top of the mod or at least made it water resistant.

Back
Top Bottom