What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mixing juice to get desired mg

Just wondering did you ever get sorted as I'm having the same problem
dont expect a reply as shes not logged in since october last year.
best start a new post if you need advise.

and welcome to the planet.

Just wondering did you ever get sorted as I'm having the same problem
Yes, if you add 4 x 10ml nicotine shots with a strength of 18mg/ml, to 20ml of juice, you will end up with 60ml of juice with a nicotine strength of 12mg/ml..

But.. unless that 20ml of juice is over-flavoured such that it is designed to be diluted up to 60ml, you will dilute the flavour.

Yes, if you add 4 x 10ml nicotine shots with a strength of 18mg/ml, to 20ml of juice, you will end up with 60ml of juice with a nicotine strength of 12mg/ml..

But.. unless that 20ml of juice is over-flavoured such that it is designed to be diluted up to 60ml, you will dilute the flavour.
Would I need to add pg and vg

Would I need to add pg and vg
Well, unless you are using juice specifically designed to be diluted in this way (in which case you would just add the four nic-shots), you would be using flavour concentrates, often called "one-shots" that are designed to make up a certain percentage of the final mix, so you might need to.

One-shot flavour concentrates (which are ready made recipes) typically come with a recommended percentage for you to use, often 20%.

If it's 20%, that's 12ml out of 60ml. Your nic-shots are 40ml, so you'd need 8ml of VG/PG to make up the difference.

One shots are usually PG. If you used VG nic-shots, and topped up with PG, you'd be at around 66.6/33.3 VG/PG. If you topped up with VG you'd be at around 80/20. To get 70/30 you'd need a little of both.

Back
Top Bottom