What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Menthol

Kirkyboy

As i have graduated along the vape journey, i have found that menthol gives me the “ciggy type throat hit”. Im on a MTL vape using 12mg nic content. Of late, i have noticed that the menthol flavour leaves that sweet taste which has put me off other flavours. Anyone have any recommendations for flavours or menthol that dont leave that sweet after taste? I have tried 60/40 and 70/30 mixes from various places, as yet to no avail.

......or am expecting too much as i gain more experience and become more fussy?

Is it just straight menthol you are after? Do you like your menthols with a bit of coolness or brain freeze icy?

Is it just straight menthol you are after? Do you like your menthols with a bit of coolness or brain freeze icy?

Good question, not sure if have tried a brain freeze menthol yet but the ones i have tried vary from very mild to mild, i would say. Can you recommend a brain freeze brand? Thanks

Good question, not sure if have tried a brain freeze menthol yet but the ones i have tried vary from very mild to mild, i would say. Can you recommend a brain freeze brand? Thanks
Have a try of Menthol Chill by 88vape, it's got a freeze kick and it's very reasonable on the wallet too.

Back
Top Bottom