POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Mech Mods and Ohms

Discussion in 'New User Questions and Discussion' started by RingO123, Jan 8, 2018.

1. RingO123

RingO123 Initiate

Thanks alot with your help and everyone else'! It has helped alot, and I appreciate your time and effort for helping me!

• Like Like x 3
    • Thank Thank x 2
  2. Leeren666

Leeren666 Postman

As oldoldhippydude has said, single battery mech's really benefit from simple coils builds, ni80 or stainless coils as ramp up is faster so your first few hits won't be 'dull' and with no cloud, complex coils like Claptons etc contain more metal so take longer to get to working temp on a mech, even kanthal can be used as long as the coils are very simple and straightforward, hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  3. crunchynut

crunchynut Achiever

Nice1 to know you didn't take that the wrong way me saying just put it away. I could of helped you as I've used mechs daily for a long time but I didn't feel the need to repeat all the help you've had from our lovely apes. If I'm honest I don't like your choice of mech especially for a first tube coz it's an old tube and isn't designed like today's tubes are. If you look at the switch it's an old design unlike today's tubes and could easily have problems lime hot button or worse due to it's design. When you have taken in and understand all the advice that's been given I'd feel much better if you buy a new mod that's not a hybrid like the Vapers Cloud X1 or a Broadside these 2 are reasonable price authentic tubes, even better if you was to pick one up in the classies here. Over seen both pop up for sale a few times in Mech Addiction group on Facebook.

Remember If there's anything you don't understand just ask.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1