What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mech Mods and Ohms

RingO123

Postman
I've ordered a SMPL clone, and wondering what Ohms I can run it at min and max. Thanks

Depends on your battery.
Not being funny, but I think you need to do a bit more homework before before you use that.

Really.
No idea it depends on the cdr of your battery?
Check out Mooch for that.
Then use ohms law to calculate a coil that keeps you within the safe limit.
Or listen to others and work out the limit then ignore it, if you do not care much for safety.

What do you mean you do not know how to do that?

Sorry just a bit grumpy and think you should know this stuff before buying a mech.

As has been said, you need to do some more research before you do anything with a mech mod, it is really just a battery holder and on/off switch and not much more, ohms etc doesn't really come into it, that's the relationship between your coil/s and battery and not the mod

max resistance?

... as a high resistance MTL mech user I'll answer that bit for you.

it's about 1.8 ohms (but that will also depend on the coil material type) generally speaking though anything more resistance than that and you won't really get a vape from it. On a mech I usually build aiming for a sweet spot of around 0.9 - 1.1 ohms

I'll let others deal with the minimum. :)

max resistance?

... as a high resistance MTL mech user I'll answer that bit for you.

it's about 1.8 ohms (but that will also depend on the coil material type) generally speaking though anything more resistance than that and you won't really get a vape from it. On a mech I usually build aiming for a sweet spot of around 0.9 - 1.1 ohms

I'll let others deal with the minimum. :)
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom