What's new

MANABUSH Outstanding customer service and grt juice

cybercloud

Postman
Hey vapsters so after ordering myself some Waxahachie and Powwow juice royal mail failed to deliver so little concerned i got in touch with manabush who were
more than happy to help and said it had been happening a lot lately. They resent my order which arrived the next day now for the embarrassing bit the original juice order turned up as well so much :love: for manabush grt customer service and not forgetting the juice both excellent flavors i would recommend.

:thankssign::thankssign::goodjob::goodjob:

Attachments

• 20150404_121126.jpg
    20150404_121126.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Royal Mail appear to have been going through one of their brain farts recently

Yep gotta agree fantastic service, I order on a Monday and delivered by carrier on the Tuesday. I also like that when I pay by PayPal, they don't take payment until 14 days after the order, to ensure all goes to plan.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Yep gotta agree fantastic service, I order on a Monday and delivered by carrier on the Tuesday. I also like that when I pay by PayPal, they don't take payment until 14 days after the order, to ensure all goes to plan.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I *think* thats actually your choice in Paypal .. you can choose to pay after delivery or straight out of your account

*I think!

I *think* thats actually your choice in Paypal .. you can choose to pay after delivery or straight out of your account

*I think!

Yeah its their version of a credit account. They sent an email just b4 xmas

I'll second their great service! I guess now you're set for a while;)

This is a helluva bump but i don't give one because it needs said.

Placed a small order with Manabush the other night to try some reduced/close to sell by date juice and Martyn phoned next day to double check i knew what i was buying,etc but i said i knew what i was doing. Had a good wee chat and that was fine.

Noticed last night that courier was showing as delivered but there was no sign so fired off an email to advise Manabush.

Martyn phoned me twice today...firstly to say he would see me right and then later to advise that courier had told him it was on it's way to me, eventually!!

Order received and let's just say what the guy sent was not a small order. I'm actually speechless at his generosity here!!

Now i know this is old news to everyone on here but to say this was truly exceptional service is probably not even close.

Outstanding sir!!!

This is a helluva bump but i don't give one because it needs said.

Placed a small order with Manabush the other night to try some reduced/close to sell by date juice and Martyn phoned next day to double check i knew what i was buying,etc but i said i knew what i was doing. Had a good wee chat and that was fine.

Noticed last night that courier was showing as delivered but there was no sign so fired off an email to advise Manabush.

Martyn phoned me twice today...firstly to say he would see me right and then later to advise that courier had told him it was on it's way to me, eventually!!

Order received and let's just say what the guy sent was not a small order. I'm actually speechless at his generosity here!!

Now i know this is old news to everyone on here but to say this was truly exceptional service is probably not even close.

Outstanding sir!!!
Thank you!

He's a good bloke really that @ZT :)

Stocking Digbys now too I see in my latest email!!! .... :11: .. that warms my heart. My first ever e-liquid purchases (after the free shit I got in the shop) were Manabush and Digbys, both got me off the fags and it was all I vaped for a couple of years .... for that I'll always be grateful to both.

any plans for a colab @ZT ? ..... 'Mum's Eggnog' at Christmas perhaps? :D

Back
Top Bottom