What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Making my own E liquid

went 2 % flavouring 3 mg nicotine well there about , said 0.42 millilitres i wasn't trying to measure 0.02 in a syringe so just went 0.4

I actually like my first attempt its not perfect need to pull the flavouring down a tad but its very smokable .

2nd attempt looks like this only difference is i've knocked the flavouring down by halve a percentile as it was slightly to strong last time

Attachments

• 2nd try run on raspberry.png
    2nd try run on raspberry.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
There are different ways of mixing. I sometimes use a syringe for single flavours, or a 5ml cylinder for blends, but other times I will mix in drops. A drop is very approx 0.05ml, but it’s not really relevant even to know that, if you are familiar with the concentrate and know how much works in the blend.

I also mix up a big batch of unflavoured base mix. Then make 50ml bottles with flavour. I do t measure the base mix, just top up the bottle after measuring the flavour in. Because I never use more than about 5% flavour, it doesn’t knock the ratio or strength out by any noticeable amount, and is so much less hassle.

I’m sure many others will frown on these methods, but they work for me.

Back
Top Bottom