What's new

Lost vape drone BF dna250c

Is on my list had the 75c squonk but updated to the Rage, the Drone will be better power delivery / battery usage and lighter also has 510 centered.

looks like the preorder date has changed on that site to 26th dec. Think I'm gonna get it but I'm still scouting about.
That’s a shit. Looks like I’ll have to go hunting another Xmas present for myself then :D

Bit the bullet and ordered from 3fvape for £102.45 on their coming soon discount thing. Bet its probably the end of Jan before I get it.

Be aware UK based Evolv & Lost Vape service centres wont touch "grey imports" under warranty.

Be aware UK based Evolv & Lost Vape service centres wont touch "grey imports" under warranty.

Really? They didn't have a problem with my paranormal pretty sure I ordered that from fasstech.

Do you think I should cancel it?

I've bought from China before but had no issues requiring repairs. If your happy with the price don't cancel but keep an eye on the authorised LV resellers as their prices wont be much more (especially with discounts) so you could always cancel once they hit the UK. Last due date I saw was end of year.

I've bought from China before but had no issues requiring repairs. If your happy with the price don't cancel but keep an eye on the authorised LV resellers as their prices wont be much more (especially with discounts) so you could always cancel once they hit the UK. Last due date I saw was end of year.

I've seen dates ranging from crimbo day till 30th Jan. I'm just gonna leave it I'm just glad I have it on preorder before it runs out like the last one did.

Back
Top Bottom