What's new

Lost vape drone BF dna250c

The Therion bottle should fit fine. They look a lot better than the original Drone bottles.

Got a few single 75c lost vape mods , and they are good but not gonna last a long time at all . A perfect day would be the Drone with a Rage type bottle.

it does look like it could be a PITA. I'm still tempted though as I'm not sure how long I would get out of the 75c squonk since its single battery.
The battery life of the Therion BF DNA75c amazes me, considering it's electronics the battery lasts ages, longer than the piss poor 20700 Pulse 80 or the 21700 Pico Squeeze 2.

I'm still on the fence what the Drone can offer me over the Therion other than battery life as I rarely squonk over 60 watts.

The battery life of the Therion BF DNA75c amazes me, considering it's electronics the battery lasts ages, longer than the piss poor 20700 Pulse 80 or the 21700 Pico Squeeze 2.

I'm still on the fence what the Drone can offer me over the Therion other than battery life as I rarely squonk over 60 watts.

I dont go over 60w aswell really as i use tc mode although I sometimes use 75w preheat. How long do you reckon I'd get away with a sony VCT5A or 30Q in therion?

@todd has reviewed the Drone (review only available currently on his FB group, probably go live tomorrow?)
He really liked it despite it not being his kind of mod whatsoever - says the ultem versions are much lighter than the original Drone. He also said they are due for release on 15th December.

Surprisingly taken by the Ultem/black version. This’ll be going into a basket once it arrives in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom