What's new

Lost vape drone BF dna250c

Bottle seems redesigned from the easy refill Therion. Plenty of good points though. No batteries dropping on your foot when removing bottle, centered 510 & 200w, not 166/167w like the original. To be honest it doesn't look bigger than the original (good thing) but not enamoured with the Ultem.

The only dual battery squonker I take out with me is the Niagara as it's flat and pocket friendly though a little heavy, it might pull your trousers down a bit and show your undies, I guess that's cool if you want to get down with the yoof innit, but I shove it in my coat pocket and it's smaller than my Therion in height so fits well.

I had really hope Lost Vape would follow a similar design, obviously the chipset is a few mm thicker and complex but I thought it would be a design more manufacturers would follow DNA or not.

Just to contradict myself, there is a 3D printed dual battery DNA 250 squonk mod but the chipset is end mounted like the Therion and it's HUGE and you can see just how much room the DNA board & screen use up, perhaps were stuck for choice until battery tech catches up.

To be fair they have done a good job of squeezing everything in and at least they have made the battery changing easier, would have been better with a drop in door though.

I'm trying not to like it but it's going to hard to resist, the black and silver version looks good.

Decent preview here:

I am tempted by the drone 250c but want to see some reviews first.

Bottle seems redesigned from the easy refill Therion. Plenty of good points though. No batteries dropping on your foot when removing bottle, centered 510 & 200w, not 166/167w like the original. To be honest it doesn't look bigger than the original (good thing) but not enamoured with the Ultem.

I saw that there is black and silver versions along with ultem and ultem and stainless steel.

I'm not sure how temp control would work on a squonk I just use because I like the fact I'm not gonna burn my lungs out if it runs dry.

Never tried it and do squonk 95% of the time, both reg and unregulated, never felt the need for temp control, i think you are more likely to end up with juice all over your mod than get a dry hit, once you start squonking you kinda get to know how many hits you can take before you need to squonk again and then you can rule out getting a dry hit...

Temp control squonking is the best way to squonk, it's the best thing about the Therion DNA, it's kind of a waste not using TC or Replay, you get far more draws per squonk, and you feel the power drop when it's time to resquonk, I also use TC on my Pico Squeeze 2 and Pulse 80's.

Took me months before I tried TC but I wish I had used it earlier, would have saved me many a dry hit.

Temp control squonking is the best way to squonk, it's the best thing about the Therion DNA, it's kind of a waste not using TC or Replay, you get far more draws per squonk, and you feel the power drop when it's time to resquonk, I also use TC on my Pico Squeeze 2 and Pulse 80's.

Took me months before I tried TC but I wish I had used it earlier, would have saved me many a dry hit.
I use mech squonkers a fair bit so no option for tc there and when on regulated just fine wattage mode is good to go, very rarely get dry hits, got a few dna squonkers so seeing as you praise it highly I will give it a go and see what I think...

I've always used TC since I got my first DNA mod. It just seemed logical to me to use it when using a dripper. As you say you do seem to get more draws before needing to drip. If the drone turns out to be crap then I will go for the therion.

Back
Top Bottom