What's new

Looking to upgrade my e-cig

I'm having issues with removing the tank base from thefireluke 22 tank and so I can't insert coil, could this be a fault on the device?

I've checked the offical video of how to do it but it's also removing the coil chamber attached as well.

Last edited:
I'm having issues with removing the tank base from thefireluke 22 tank and so I can't insert coil, could this be a fault on the device?

I've checked the offical video of how to do it but it's also removing the coil chamber attached as well.
See if u can get the glass off over the top, to avoid breaking it. im not exactly sure how that tank is put together, but once u loosen it it should work fine.

I suspect its not reverse threaded on one side so whichever side has the least tension will unscrew.

There may be a prob, but its probably just tight

Check out the innokin zlide kit (tight mtl) or that freemax 50 (internal battery) with the fireluke22 tank freemax coils sam mentioned.

I recommend the vaporesso gtx coils, but im sorry, after using the gtx tanks, i can no longer recommend them, such as found on the gtx one. The gtx pods r great, tanks need to be redone

(I literally just bought a swag px80 to not have to use the gtx tank anymore)

Hi @Jd_, I am considering getting the GTX 18 tank for MTL above-ohm vaping, since the GTX coils seem to have many fans (I am looking at the 1.2 ohm coil). What problems did you have with it?
Looking at reviews for the Swag PX80, it looks like it has a fairly loose airflow, that doesn't sound great for MTL.

Hi @Jd_, I am considering getting the GTX 18 tank for MTL above-ohm vaping, since the GTX coils seem to have many fans (I am looking at the 1.2 ohm coil). What problems did you have with it?
Looking at reviews for the Swag PX80, it looks like it has a fairly loose airflow, that doesn't sound great for MTL.
Hey man, the gtx 18 is a good MTL tank, you can dial it in and get a good tight MTL vape from the 1.2 coil. I have a spare one knocking around so if you want it just drop me a PM and I'll send it to you.

Take him up on that offer. Personally i wouldnt spend a dime on it.

The px80 has a wide open drip tip, but the mtl coils r gonna give a little restriction. They NEED to come out with a mtl pod and/or replaceable drip tips

(It also has an adjustable airflow of course)

Hey man, the gtx 18 is a good MTL tank, you can dial it in and get a good tight MTL vape from the 1.2 coil. I have a spare one knocking around so if you want it just drop me a PM and I'll send it to you.

Thank you for your offer, that would be great. I have just sent you a pm (I couldn't remember how to do it!).

Thank you for your offer, that would be great. I have just sent you a pm (I couldn't remember how to do it!).
What i would do with all the current options, is get a voopoo pod tank and a px80 mod only, or a drag x plus.

If u want a real tank i guess the feemax, but the voopoo and vaporesso pods r better constructed then the gtx tanks, imo
(I mean it works, but i never use it)
Maybe u will get along with it. Never know.

Both mods r both half the size u think they r from the pics so its really just which design u want

I must say the Voopoo pod tank looks very nice. From the reviews I saw, the pod kits all seem to have a fairly loose airflow not ideal for MTL. The Voopoo pod tank sounds good, because then the airflow is adjusted on the tank only and hopefully no air leaks through the pod, so it should get a tighter draw. Someone need to tell the manufacturers that there is a market for tight MTL pods.

I have seen the great comments on the Fireluke 22 in the forum and will certainly give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom