What's new

Looking to upgrade my e-cig

If you had any mod already with a 510 connector uk vape clearance got fireluke tank for 13 quid and 1.5ohm pack 5 coils for 5.50

Good price that @Sam Andrews
Description says 2ml tank plus one extra glass tube, are they both 2ml or is one a bubble, any idea.
Edit
Quick google, is the Fireluke 2 the one that comes with the Twister kit the same tank as the Fireluke 22, if so ecigwizard have got 4ml bubbles for 99p and freepost.

Last edited:
Good price that @Sam Andrews
Description says 2ml tank plus one extra glass tube, are they both 2ml or is one a bubble, any idea.
Edit
Quick google, is the Fireluke 2 the one that comes with the Twister kit the same tank as the Fireluke 22, if so ecigwizard have got 4ml bubbles for 99p and freepost.
Fireluke 2 is subohm only mate it's a different tank firleukr 22 comes with 30w twister

Fireluke 22 nearly always gets recommended for MTL these days, there are a quite a few fans of it on here.

Cheers, I’m always checking with the 2ml tanks, half empty and I’m pissin about putting a ml in, 3 or 4ml and I can forget it for the day.

@andyroo sorry if that message came across blunt was half way through checking into dr appointment with little one... so the fireluke 22 comes with the 30W twister kit as a MTL setup but with the 50w maxus comes as a RDL kit both which are great. I'd also reccomend the fireluke 22 with 1.5ohm coils for MTL longevity and flavour is great and loads of airflow options.
The fireluke 2 is the subohm tank yjay comes with twister 80w kit and the new fireluke 3 comes with the maxus 100w.
I've got both straight 2ml glass and bubble glass on my 2 fireluke 22s and dont feel I'm filling it up all the time in 2ml mode with 1 airflow hole open and 11W

Also uk vape clearance got the tank for 12.50 and packs 5 coils for 5.50 reliable vendor have used them before

Cheers Sam, I didn’t think you were blunt at all mate.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom