What's new

Looking for the best apple liquid

ijohn1976

Initiate
Hi, just a quick question....
Can anyone recommend a good apple e liquid?
I am a definite citrus/fruit based fan but have tried quite a few apple liquids and found out of all the flavours I have tried the Apple is the most hit or miss.
My current favourite is Nasty Juice Green Ape 6mg.
Next one on the list is the bestcigjuice easy mix Very Apple, any opinions?
Thanks in advance, appreciate any feedback.
Ian

Naked 100. Green Blast. Simples.

Twelve Monkeys - Hakuna

Although only in shortfill, so unless you have 5ml of 72mg nic and 5ml VG I'm afraid you'll only be able to nic shot it to 3mg.

Totally Wicked Green Apple is like vaping actual apple juice IMO, but it's five quid per 10ml and only comes in 50:50. They do an apple/blackcurrant that's also very good in 75%VG but also too pricey for me.

If you fancy a go at DIY, Apple Fuji concentrate by Flavour Art is nice. I don't know if it actually tastes like a Fuji apple because I've never eaten one... to me it tastes like a Gala apple.

Rejuiced apple pie shortfill is very nice not to over powering just right and dont forget the discount code on here too if you want to try this one.........

Sour Apple - Mad Vapours is pretty tasty. You can get it dirt cheap in the silver package from vape a box.

It seems any given flavour varies between suppliers, i've tied various berry(that's my bag) flavours from suppliers and never found any two to be quite the same(much like comparing two similar white wines).

If i might suggest, bulk buy/pick and mix and grab various different flavours, the experience really can differ between both flavour and supplier.

Back
Top Bottom