What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

looking for some general advice

aye, initial outlay may be more but quality and reliability are in no doubt, longer term. TBH the most expensive bit, the mod, you already have. And already have a spare you could experiment/ try a rebuildable on. I dont think you would be disappointed. A wee bit of knowledge required but that is easily acquired on You Tube or asking the good people on here.

(Or if you are up in Aberdoom going by your avatar, nipping in to Vaping101)
Aberdoom? you must be a weegie :18:

I went for a cheapish RTA tank to start with in case I fuck things up a bit, and bought a coilmaster kit.
only made one coil so far. and seems to be working fine. trimmed the first bit of cotton too short that it wouldn't tuck into the wicking ports(if thats what you call them).
So far so good

I'm in Aberdoom too and can definitely recommend Vaping101. Super helpful and friendly staff, the best prices in the town and you can sit in and have coffee/cold drink/vape too. Pretty sure they'll help you with your builds as well.

Aberdoom? you must be a weegie :18:

I went for a cheapish RTA tank to start with in case I fuck things up a bit, and bought a coilmaster kit.
only made one coil so far. and seems to be working fine. trimmed the first bit of cotton too short that it wouldn't tuck into the wicking ports(if thats what you call them).
So far so good

Making your own coils? Thats you more advanced than me, this lazy weegie uses these (still not finished them after a couple of years at least) "Complex coils"

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/2589_coilology-7-in-1-performance-coils-box-choice-of-ss-or-ni80

I'm in Aberdoom too and can definitely recommend Vaping101. Super helpful and friendly staff, the best prices in the town and you can sit in and have coffee/cold drink/vape too. Pretty sure they'll help you with your builds as well.
cheers loon. might have a wander past there sometime soon. been needing to try some new juices. i've been into Granite vapes previously at mastrick shops, the auld bird that was in there was pretty decent to deal with. but that was a while back, so may have changed

cheers loon. might have a wander past there sometime soon. been needing to try some new juices. i've been into Granite vapes previously at mastrick shops, the auld bird that was in there was pretty decent to deal with. but that was a while back, so may have changed

Never tried Granite Vapes. I did use ScotVapes a few times and whilst they're decent their prices are a bit high compared to Vaping101. Definitely worth a visit in yer in the toon ;)

I recommend Supergood Butter range (02, 06 and 07), Odin's Oven and Dr Fog.

Back
Top Bottom