What's new

Looking for new MTL tank & mod recommendations for the other half

Yep thats done it, Kroma-a Zenith kit ordered, she hasn't put mine down since trying it.

Thank you everyone for your help - there were some kits suggested i hadn't come across before so definitely learnt something.

Oh and look out for @Serenity87 round here!

You won’t be getting it back until my new one arrives I’m afraid

So out of the blue today, my other half decided to try one of my vapes - was a Zelos mod with a Nautilius 2 tank and she quite enjoyed it!

So she has gone back to her old TECC Arc 5 but the battery life is now woeful.

She is hinting heavily that she wants a pink or maybe purple one but a quick Google isn't helping.

She is a MTL Vaper and doesn't want a big sub ohm tank. I am looking at maybe getting a Zenith tank (Will let her try it 1st) but want a suitably girly mod to go with it.

Other requirements - for now an internal battery mod is her preference and if anyone can recommend alternative tanks, it needs to be stock coils and have a decent top fill method ala Zenith.

My knowledge is still fairly limited so I am hoping you more experienced apes can help me out.
I just got my first kit, the jac vapour s22. I got it as it gets good reviews, it seems great so far but I don't think it comes in the colours your looking for.

Nice to see one more Zenith fan.
I wonder what will it take for some company to beat this tank, seems to be a strong champ in "prebuilt coil mtl tanks" category, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom