What's new

Looking for new MTL tank & mod recommendations for the other half

wackygt

Postman
So out of the blue today, my other half decided to try one of my vapes - was a Zelos mod with a Nautilius 2 tank and she quite enjoyed it!

So she has gone back to her old TECC Arc 5 but the battery life is now woeful.

She is hinting heavily that she wants a pink or maybe purple one but a quick Google isn't helping.

She is a MTL Vaper and doesn't want a big sub ohm tank. I am looking at maybe getting a Zenith tank (Will let her try it 1st) but want a suitably girly mod to go with it.

Other requirements - for now an internal battery mod is her preference and if anyone can recommend alternative tanks, it needs to be stock coils and have a decent top fill method ala Zenith.

My knowledge is still fairly limited so I am hoping you more experienced apes can help me out.

you can get a Zenith Kroma kit in purple and the zenith mini coolfire kit in pink.

Aye Zenith would be perfect choice imho

Kroma kits or on a Pebble
Or posted this the other day but my D22 arrived and plops on a GS G6 Pro cheapo battery lovely
actually vaping on it atm coz my main mod is charging in the hall

Zenith sausage - Innokin you should look to release something like this perhaps for when a chunky mod (driving)
might not be required - just my opinions/ideas but zenith is a perfect hassle free idiot proof tank....

Attachments

• zenith sausage.jpg
    zenith sausage.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 78
Thanks for the replies both - the sausage style is out, she hates that sort.

Cool fire mini is promising just have concerns about battery life - she is gonna want internal and given how much she smokes, I would imagine she will need a 2000 mah battery minimum

Last edited:
then it would be the Kroma version 2000mah as mini is 1300mah
but either way - tank sorted just need a battery/mod she can get on with

PS I "think" the Kroma is the wider D24 - ooh 4ml option
& the mini is the recent D22 tank to fit on without overhang

pretty sure this is correct as Kroma can take a slightly wider tank and kit was out a while back
must have revised it to D22 (a 3ml option according to aliexpress) specifically to fit on dinky mini

Buy her both, gotta have a back up anyway. ;)

Story of my life - nearly always end up buy two of something
just in case is my excuse - but it's more crap/money says missus

points to her shoe/bag collection - how many in each colour you got luv ???

Last edited:
Aye Zenith would be perfect choice imho

Kroma kits or on a Pebble
Or posted this the other day but my D22 arrived and plops on a GS G6 Pro cheapo battery lovely
actually vaping on it atm coz my main mod is charging in the hall

Zenith sausage - Innokin you should look to release something like this perhaps for when a chunky mod (driving)
might not be required - just my opinions/ideas but zenith is a perfect hassle free idiot proof tank....

Oh oh oh I really like the sausage one!! How much does that one go for!
And the minute I tell my husband I wanna buy a Zenith Sausage he's gonna have a grin from ear to ear lmao (rolls her eyes)

Oh oh oh I really like the sausage one!! How much does that one go for!
And the minute I tell my husband I wanna buy a Zenith Sausage he's gonna have a grin from ear to ear lmao (rolls her eyes)

ahhhhh the battery was just a cheapo tenner one from fleabay.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EGO-GS-G...hash=item3d79564cb6:m:mWaVu28gAJMCbZnvNvXxmCg

it is 19mm at bottom & 22mm at top
so my 4ml Zenith overhanged (24mm) or my T20s had a lip on it (20mm)
Nautilus 2 is 22mm fitted great but is a tank that liked to run quite warm, so was never happy with it on there cooking

Zenith just seems to love any mod, so was eyeing a new D22 version and bought one to go with it

Battery charges at back behind button, I stand stick types in an old poundland screwdriver thingy - works a charm as a stand

51tOijmcncL._SY450_.jpg

As Berskerker MTL kit launched think Innokin should chuck something together but just my opinion....

berserker-mtl-kit-002.jpg

Story of my life - nearly always end up buy two of something
just in case is my excuse - but it's more crap/money says missus

points to her shoe/bag collection - how many in each colour you got luv ???

Now shoes I only have a few pairs of.
1 sandals
2 black slip ons for winter
3. Black slip ons messed up for chores
4 brown slip ons for other seasons
5 tennis shoes that I never wear
6 rubber boots for when the back yard gets flooded

You know how yucky it is to walk in the mud in slip ons tryin to feed goats chickens and ducks in the mud? Lol
Goats like to jump on ya lol TAG YOUR IT!

Back
Top Bottom