What's new

Long time vaper looking to start on RDA's

Haha, no, fear not... Im smarter than that!

But I trust Torchy like no other... If he's tested it and wrapped it and says it's fit for purpose and safe... I believe him.
Cool.
Back to business and your OP then bud.
What you vape at the moment?
And would you want a similar vape from the RDA?

Cool.
Back to business and your OP then bud.
What you vape at the moment?
And would you want a similar vape from the RDA?

At the moment in running the capo 100 and the Kbox 200.

Various tanks such as:

Atlantis Evo @ 0.4 and 42w
Captain mini @ 0.3 and 60-80w
Cleito @ 0.4 ss316l in temp control
Cleito Exo @ 0.4 ss316l and @0.16 and temp control / 80-100w

The main purpose for the RDA will be CBD delivery but given that the flavour from an RDA 'can' be far superior, as far as im led to believe, then I'll certainly use it for regular liquids too when im just chilling at home.

I like temp control alot. I tend to vape alot while playing video games and regularly lose track of my tank levels and end up a spluttering mess on the floor so temp control is an absolute gift from Odin!
But regular wattage is fine when im paying attention.

As far as expectations... As long as it's as good as I get now then in happy but if I can get better flavour too... Sign me up!

It's main purpose will still be for CBD delivery though, especially for my mother so everything else is secondary to that.

At the moment in running the capo 100 and the Kbox 200.

Various tanks such as:

Atlantis Evo @ 0.4 and 42w
Captain mini @ 0.3 and 60-80w
Cleito @ 0.4 ss316l in temp control
Cleito Exo @ 0.4 ss316l and @0.16 and temp control / 80-100w

The main purpose for the RDA will be CBD delivery but given that the flavour from an RDA 'can' be far superior, as far as im led to believe, then I'll certainly use it for regular liquids too when im just chilling at home.

I like temp control alot. I tend to vape alot while playing video games and regularly lose track of my tank levels and end up a spluttering mess on the floor so temp control is an absolute gift from Odin!
But regular wattage is fine when im paying attention.

As far as expectations... As long as it's as good as I get now then in happy but if I can get better flavour too... Sign me up!

It's main purpose will still be for CBD delivery though, especially for my mother so everything else is secondary to that.
Well that will help folks advise better.
I'm not really a die hard RDA user and dont tend to want more from either RDA's or RTA's than single coils @0.20ohms these days.
If its single then the only one i will be keeping out of the half dozen or so that ive bought cos of their reputation is beyond doubt the Adveken George.
Ive got one in rotation and one new in box waiting.
For duel RDA's and this is where I'm least experienced the only one i would keep is the GeekVape loop.
Not everyones cup of tea and struggles as a squonk due to having to have long wicks but it punches the rest out the park for vapour and flavour.
I'm sure youll get some better suggestions than mine shortly.

Back
Top Bottom