What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

too late fella :D. been on that years ago but vape potions stopped selling it and only other place was washington but wasnt going to pay a fiver for delivery.
its on my page 2 already but thanks for the heads up as i use 101 now and again and will get a couple of these from there.
its certainly a unique taste and very addictive. its like its got a handfull of hundreds and thousands mixed in.

That'll teach me to check the list 1st :D

oh well. they arrived quickly but are the updated version. will nic up and see how they compare.

oh well. they arrived quickly but are the updated version. will nic up and see how they compare.

I can't compare to the old version but I found it's great to vape straight away. Probably would be better after a steep but even without there's none of that weird taste you get from some unsteeped custards.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts once you've tried it.

Their Raspberry Jam Donut is delicious too. Tastes just like the sauce you put on ice cream :p

Hey MrDJ, I’d like to request a song… Living in Norway has its positive aspects, but it sucks being a vaper here. Is there an way to include an “International Section” in the Hardware list? For those of us who are too impatient to wait for Chinese goods and those of us not living in the UK (are there any on POTV?), it would be great to have a list of both UK and EU/Swiss shops that ship internationally.

One of my standby retailers, Vape Club, has just stopped shipping to Norway, but I have found a great alternative in Le Petit Vapoteur, a French retailer. Norwegian custom regulations prohibit the import of e-juice, or any purchase generally over £28 without paying customs. Customs and VAT can easily double the price of any purchase. Just examples of how difficult it is to get vape products here for a reasonable price.

While I’m at it, what about a list of shops that specialize in rebuildables? Are there any? And do they ship internationally?

Please excuse any stupidity in my post, as it’s my first. Thanks for the great lists!

Hi @ZenAnarchi and welcome to the planet.

Thats a tricky one as this list only came about by all the recomendations by members that were always talking about different suppliers so i though it would be a good idea to post them all in one place. back then it started with 30 or 40 and has now grown to hundreds.
its hard enough keeping the links upto date as you would not believe how many 404 pages ive had to change from blank pages as the item had been moved to another page.

the links only usually get added when ive had 2-3 recommendations or ive used them myself so as the forum is (im guessing) a good 90% uk members so thats why you dont see many non uk suppliers except for France, Isreal and of course China.

Im sure there are a good few on there that ship wordwide but since all the malarky with paypal dropping ecigs a lot of people wont use debit cards which have no protection like paypal did and a lot of suppliers like vape club are dropping shipping overseas as well.

I dont rebuild so would have to rely on other members that do to advise on their suppliers.
you could start a new post in the new user section and ask the same question.
if you get enough shops mentioned then i could add an eu / international section.

stupidity, no way, its a great question. stick around and join in and you may well get some good recs from other members.

Hi @ZenAnarchi and welcome to the planet.

Thats a tricky one as this list only came about by all the recomendations by members that were always talking about different suppliers so i though it would be a good idea to post them all in one place. back then it started with 30 or 40 and has now grown to hundreds.
its hard enough keeping the links upto date as you would not believe how many 404 pages ive had to change from blank pages as the item had been moved to another page.

the links only usually get added when ive had 2-3 recommendations or ive used them myself so as the forum is (im guessing) a good 90% uk members so thats why you dont see many non uk suppliers except for France, Isreal and of course China.

Im sure there are a good few on there that ship wordwide but since all the malarky with paypal dropping ecigs a lot of people wont use debit cards which have no protection like paypal did and a lot of suppliers like vape club are dropping shipping overseas as well.

I dont rebuild so would have to rely on other members that do to advise on their suppliers.
you could start a new post in the new user section and ask the same question.
if you get enough shops mentioned then i could add an eu / international section.

stupidity, no way, its a great question. stick around and join in and you may well get some good recs from other members.
It did occur to me that keeping the lists up to date must be a rough endeavor. I am sure, however, that there are many of us that value them. Thanks for the quick reply. Cheers, and keep up the good work!

big clean up
all links checked
6 dead sites removed
14 front pages removed due to being full of fekking disposable shite

Back
Top Bottom