What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Anyone know of any good wire suppliers? Looking to get my hands on some 24g, 25g and 26g round wire in Kanthal and Stainless Steel. At the moment I’m browsing Crazy Wire.

https://www.exceptionalvapes.co.uk/
EV20 for 20% off their own branded juices and free dpd shipping on any purchase over £30
Online and Brick and Mortar.

Can these be added to the list please @MrDJ ?

Three reasons.......

The first is unashamedly the free 600ml of juice they gave me for no reason whatsoever.
Went in for a Lasimo F4 and they gave me the full range of Chubby Vapes Custards :2thumbsup:

The second is they have set up a disposable recycling scheme where they offer a discount off anything bought for each unit brought in. :2thumbsup:

Thirdly for a brick and mortar their ranges are very good catering for the advanced as well as the beginner.
The pricing on hardware is accurate, fair, and very reasonable given they have overheads like every B&M.
@StrawberryRipple thank you very much for the kind words and it was great to meet you. Hope the custards I handed over meet your expectations sir :)

@StrawberryRipple thank you very much for the kind words and it was great to meet you. Hope the custards I handed over meet your expectations sir :)
Hi dude.
I'll give them a few weeks before getting stuck in so I'll report back once tried.
Nice to meet you folks and good to see you've made an account.
Head over to the new user introductions section and say hello to the mad folks :2thumbsup:

thread cleaned up.
2 dead links removed.
3 page not found re linked
1 site in maintanance mode

Giving Dripper Labs a recommendation for a trusted eliquid vendor. Used them plenty of times, had no issue with eliquids I’ve created and made a few quid from my creations.

Giving Dripper Labs a recommendation for a trusted eliquid vendor. Used them plenty of times, had no issue with eliquids I’ve created and made a few quid from my creations.
will add now to post 3 mate. cheers
done

all cleaned up.
3 dead links
empire vape co closed down
gearbest removed as looks like all vape has been removed

I've got a custard recommendation for you @MrDJ

Cloud Thieves Kangaroo Custard - Vanilla Custard Cookie Cake.

Been vaping this all day and I just can't put it down.

Smooth and creamy with the perfect amount of vanilla and a lovely cakey after taste. Not too sweet or sickly either.

Definitely one of the nicest vanilla custards I've tried in a while.
too late fella :D. been on that years ago but vape potions stopped selling it and only other place was washington but wasnt going to pay a fiver for delivery.
its on my page 2 already but thanks for the heads up as i use 101 now and again and will get a couple of these from there.
its certainly a unique taste and very addictive. its like its got a handfull of hundreds and thousands mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom