What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

added for you and while i was at it a cheeky 200ml to try a few. double, clotted,mint,grants.
Thanks,think you will enjoy.Only tried the double and Grant's,got the other vanilla custard steeping at the moment.Really enjoy some from their pattisere range aswell and black forest gateaux is the dogs!

Last edited:
Thanks,think you will enjoy.Only tried the double and Grant's,got the other vanilla custard steeping at the moment.Really enjoy some from their pattisere range aswell and black forest gateaux is the dogs!
blimey, that was quick. only ordered at 1pm yesterday and arrived today with free delivery.

IMG_20210605_120158_copy_1302x976.jpg

Tried any yet?
honest opinion. me no likey :(
all 4 have a taste that just doesnt agree with my tastebuds. i keep trying but ive not managed a whole 5ml tank yet without emptying and filling with one of my faves.
this is where the tastes are so subjective comes in as it was mentioned that this was your fave custard so im guessing the only way is for others to try and make their own mind up.

Yep tastes are different.vapes rave about PV's custard on here but I wouldnt put any of them in my top 3.Some custards I've had never taste the same twice.lol.

ive had 3 new makes arrive this week and another one hopefully coming today so my top 10 are always changing.

Back
Top Bottom