What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Thanks Dude for your info for new vape smokers i appreciate your works hope so more valuable information from you. Cheers Up

I also use this post a lot so thank you for the posting and upkeep of it x

So much to go through here. Anybody recommend the best site for starter kits?
need more info first so we can point you in the right direction.
do you or did you smoke. if so how many for how long.
have you vaped before or will this be your first kit.
there are two main types of vaping. mtl or dtl. for someone just giving up i would sugest mtl. i gave up after 37 year habbit of 20-30 a day. i used 18mg for the first couple of weeks then cut down to 12 then 3 and have stuck with 3mg for past 6 years.
mouth to lung uses low wattage (10-14watts) and is just like smoking so you inhal into mouth and then take down to lungs. with this style you can use any strength of nicotine. 3mg-18/20mg
direct to lung or sub ohm vaping uses much higher wattage. this style of vaping is where you inhale directly into the lungs like using a bong if you ever dabbled or taking a big breath in. this style uses much lower nicotine. 3mg is the norm but some do use 6mg max. this gives of massive clouds depending on the coil or tank you are using and can use wattage range of 30-150watts.

need more info first so we can point you in the right direction.
do you or did you smoke. if so how many for how long.
have you vaped before or will this be your first kit.
there are two main types of vaping. mtl or dtl. for someone just giving up i would sugest mtl. i gave up after 37 year habbit of 20-30 a day. i used 18mg for the first couple of weeks then cut down to 12 then 3 and have stuck with 3mg for past 6 years.
mouth to lung uses low wattage (10-14watts) and is just like smoking so you inhal into mouth and then take down to lungs. with this style you can use any strength of nicotine. 3mg-18/20mg
direct to lung or sub ohm vaping uses much higher wattage. this style of vaping is where you inhale directly into the lungs like using a bong if you ever dabbled or taking a big breath in. this style uses much lower nicotine. 3mg is the norm but some do use 6mg max. this gives of massive clouds depending on the coil or tank you are using and can use wattage range of 30-150watts.

This is great thanks bud, i smoke about 20 a day & have done for about 10 years, never vaped before

Best tobacco/nut flavor pretty please (already tried USA mix and manabush sun.

Back
Top Bottom