POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Discussion in 'New User Questions and Discussion' started by MrDJ, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Asgaroth

Asgaroth Initiate

I see that under the concentrates that BestCigLiquids is mentioned here, I've just made my first purchase from them, a week ago and appear to be having trouble with shipping.

I paid for dpd express shipping, but their invoice says shipped via royal mail, additionally the tracking number provided on the invoice is not found on the royal mail website.

I've tried to contact them several times via email and now, today, directly from the "contact us" section on their website. No response.

I was just wondering, what others have experienced using bestcigliquid.co.uk.

2. We Vape
  3. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

Hi @Asgaroth
    it might be a good idea to repost this in the general chat section which might get more response > https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/ecig-discussion/everything-ecigs/

ive personally never bought from them before but quite a few orders ive made in the last few months who usually come by courier have arrived by royal mail so it could well be a covid thing where they are sending by various different methods instead of the advertized one. also royal mail tracking is at the moment only used when the package arrives so as to show the sender proof of arrival.
    they could well be on very short staff and i know other companies have moved their admin onto the production line to get orders out.
    hope it arrives soon

4. ZT

ZT Super Moderator Staff Member

It almost definitely is a Covid thing ..

We have loads of issues with couriers and the royal mail

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. ALD Group
  6. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

its certainly fekin up my weekly tv mag delivery by royal mail. usually arrives tuesday for a starting date of the following saturday. im still waiting for this weeks and last week which still hasnt arrived and they said it was posted as normal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lung Redemption

Lung Redemption Postman

Just wanted to say you're an absolute legend keeping this thread upto date and maintained MrDJ, i've swung back to this thread numerous times over my time here. I don't want your babies just yet, only wanted to show some appreciation for your efforts. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

Thank mate. I try my best.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Asgaroth

Asgaroth Initiate

Thanks for the suggestion, turns out I got a response about 30 minutes after I posted my topic here yesterday.

This was not a royal mail issue, this was a mistake on their side, which has now been corrected.

I have to say though, when you do eventually get in contact with them they are very friendly and fast to do their thing.

10. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

good to hear its been sorted.

11. Jd_

Jd_ Achiever

I dont know if its in the previous 47 pages, but i was skeptical of this chinese vaporesso outlet when i ordered a $15 armour pro, but came quick, authentic, exactly what i ordered, and right in the middle of the pandemic

www.vanguardsmoke.com

12. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

thanks for posting. ive never heard of that one. for overseas suppliers i will need a good few happy customers first before they get added as in past there have been quite a few that turned out to be not as good as first thought.

• Like Like x 1