What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

I had some of the tropical punch years ago and early in my vaping journey, I absolutely loved it. If I remember rightly the guy discovered these flavours on holiday in Turkey and started selling it in the UK. Might have to treat myself to some more of that, see if its as good as I remember.
I tried a few as I said B4 and I loved all of them, my all time favourite from them is Babylon, this is the spice tobbaco flavour, I liked the twist banana, but I;m not a big fun of the desert that was ok, because wasn't to sweet, I tried raspberries as well. The best for me was the Eldorado, spice tobacco with a hint of nut, and menthol.

Juicypointvape gave me a fantastic service last week. Ordered 25 nic shots off them and they arrived the very next day. Not tried any of their juices but they’re worth a mention either way.
Free next day delivery on all orders above £10 too

Juicypointvape gave me a fantastic service last week. Ordered 25 nic shots off them and they arrived the very next day. Not tried any of their juices but they’re worth a mention either way.
Free next day delivery on all orders above £10 too

Have you got a link to their website please ?

I can't seem to find a registered address for them.....I maybe missing it though?

Back
Top Bottom