What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

thanks fella. i try my best to keep it updated as much as i can.
I can see you've put a lot of hard work into it. Well worth it tho. Was really chuffed to see my Nicotine Shot Calculator was on your list. Many thanks.

I can see you've put a lot of hard work into it. Well worth it tho. Was really chuffed to see my Nicotine Shot Calculator was on your list. Many thanks.
your welcome.
i can only keep it updated from feedback from members. its slowed down in the last year as i guess everyone has their faves already on there.

your welcome.
i can only keep it updated from feedback from members. its slowed down in the last year as i guess everyone has their faves already on there.
Totally agree. A list of this magnitude needs to be driven from the members and their experiences. Keep it going as its great for everyone looking for trusted information.

nope not heard of them. need at least 3 positive feedback before they make the list.
thanks for posting

Hi Guys, Have you ever heard of mystic juice? I hardly can recommend them. I tried a few flavour, and I was really pleased with them.
https://mysticjuice.co.uk/?age-verified=7ac1ee944b
They've been around for years and their eliquid is top notch. I've never bought from them directly but Creme devape are a reseller and have bought a few of their flavours. Their nutty dream is literally like vaping nutella. Very morish.

Hi Guys, Have you ever heard of mystic juice? I hardly can recommend them. I tried a few flavour, and I was really pleased with them.
https://mysticjuice.co.uk/?age-verified=7ac1ee944b

I had some of the tropical punch years ago and early in my vaping journey, I absolutely loved it. If I remember rightly the guy discovered these flavours on holiday in Turkey and started selling it in the UK. Might have to treat myself to some more of that, see if its as good as I remember.

They've been around for years and their eliquid is top notch. I've never bought from them directly but Creme devape are a reseller and have bought a few of their flavours. Their nutty dream is literally like vaping nutella. Very morish.
added to post 3 for you.

Back
Top Bottom