What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Just had a browse down the list for the first time since I joined.
I think vapegoo.co.uk should be on the list.
It's the only place I've ordered from for over a year now. You have to order multiple bottles hence the price. They have a lot of good flavours.
Oh and any blue slush fans don't order their blue slush it's completely different, you want raspberry sour syrup ;)

Examples of bundles..
7x 120ml bottles @ 3mg £55 delivered
6x 60ml bottles @ 3mg £30 delivered.

It's the only place I've ordered from for over a year now. You have to order multiple bottles hence the price. They have a lot of good flavours.
Oh and any blue slush fans don't order their blue slush it's completely different, you want raspberry sour syrup ;)

Examples of bundles..
7x 120ml bottles @ 3mg £55 delivered
6x 60ml bottles @ 3mg £30 delivered.
They've had a mixed reception on here, mainly consistency of ejuice, so probably why they're not on the list. Their prices are good though.

they were on there but too many complaints so removed. after 9 i tried only really one was decent enough to vape.

Wow really? There are a few I've had before that I wouldn't order again but that's normal.
I started adding 1 flavour I liked and trying new ones. It's got the stage now where I've ordered BOTH the packs I mentioned and it still wasn't enough for my trusted faves.

But fair enough if they've been on here before, some juices were for example harsher than expected on the throat or little flavour but I put that down to my device or tolerance. As I say, now I can't squeeze my faves into one order. Suppose I've just been persistent due to the price and got lucky enough to find plenty I like.

sounds like youve been lucky then. the feedback we got on here was either bad consistency, harsh or no flavour at all.

Yeah I must have been. I'm glad I was lucky though. I couldn't afford some of the prices elsewhere. When I first started vaping I thought a 60ml bottle would last ages then I saw how quickly I went through and wandered what the point was and almost started smoking again because it would have been cheaper!
I love raspberry sour syrup (blue slush at most places) and I'd happily pay a premium for a very good version of that. But for stocking up and variety I'll always use these.

Unless you vaping more than £10 worth of juice a day, smoking will never be a cheaper alternative. In the last 3 yrs I haven't paid full price for any liquid. Sales & discounts are always about & my ADV's cost me around £25 per 500ml for one shots & base.

Yeah I must have been. I'm glad I was lucky though. I couldn't afford some of the prices elsewhere. When I first started vaping I thought a 60ml bottle would last ages then I saw how quickly I went through and wandered what the point was and almost started smoking again because it would have been cheaper!
I love raspberry sour syrup (blue slush at most places) and I'd happily pay a premium for a very good version of that. But for stocking up and variety I'll always use these.
maybe time to stop the clouds at high wattage and go back to mouth to lung at 10-14watt where a full tank will last usually all day.

maybe time to stop the clouds at high wattage and go back to mouth to lung at 10-14watt where a full tank will last usually all day.
There's no need for that. I was referring to a time when I thought stores were the only place I could buy eliquid and a 3 for £20 on 30ml bottles was all I thought was available. Or the 3 for £10 on 10ml

Back
Top Bottom