What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Thank you for this recommendation, I'm new to vaping and the amount of e liquids that I've bought and given away is getting ridiculous, but that brew bros custard is my goto right now..smooth n delicious!
thanks mate and welcome to the planet.

you do know you can get them in 250ml/500ml concentrates for not much more than a shortfill.

thanks mate and welcome to the planet.

you do know you can get them in 250ml/500ml concentrates for not much more than a shortfill.

ah didn't know that nice one..will definitely be getting that next - bought the 250ml quickbrew kit a couple weeks ago and nearly through it already :D
wish I'd found this place sooner - gone from a coolfire 4 to a proton with scion tank within 3 weeks - just ordered an ohmboy rage squonk with dead rabbit - think I might have a problem :D looking forward to that first rda hit though...

ah didn't know that nice one..will definitely be getting that next - bought the 250ml quickbrew kit a couple weeks ago and nearly through it already :D
wish I'd found this place sooner - gone from a coolfire 4 to a proton with scion tank within 3 weeks - just ordered an ohmboy rage squonk with dead rabbit - think I might have a problem :D looking forward to that first rda hit though...
you think youve got a problem :D:D and theres 5 more kits bought since i took this pic.

col.JPG

Back
Top Bottom