What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Good call Mr kid. Me love a bit of pear but don't see much around the vape scene lately. Me still not tried these new flavours yet but will get some one day.

With the recent addition of the Orange tart is there any plans for expansion on the tart base David. Seems lemon tart has become a perennial favourite so I'm surprised we haven't seen blueberry tart or pear tart ect.

Hi Eyeball Kid. Whilst I can not confirm nor deny any liquid releases, what I will say is this;

The Dinner Lady's are always working hard in the kitchens up and down the country and have an unbelievable sense of taste and smell, especially when it comes to baking. Some say, they are the best in the world...

Basically what I am trying to say is... Watch this space... http://sendvid.com/12nwscd4

Not sure if it's what this thread is for, but since I first started vaping,a whole month ago, I've got all my eliquids from electrictobacconist.co.uk

They've always delivered fast, do 3 x 10ml 18mg for £10 (mix & match), and free delivery for orders £10 or over.

Plenty of other stuff too, and they do take PayPal.
Just thought I'd recommend them.

Will add them when I get home.
This thread has grown thanks to recommendations but a few have been removed lately as they just didn't cut the mustard anymore or in other words had turned a bit shite.

@Jackymax added to post 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom