What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Hi @MrDJ
I know you have these listed as a vendor but they are exceptional when it comes to their naturals range of concentrates.
Can this link be added to the concentrates post please?
https://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/product/natural-organic-concentrates/
sure thing. i thought i had added them at the beginning when i built this up but must have missed them. they were my second ever supplier i bought from and even thouh back then they were a little pricey they were well worth the extra.
thanks for the heads up @StrawberryRipple

sure thing. i thought i had added them at the beginning when i built this up but must have missed them. they were my second ever supplier i bought from and even thouh back then they were a little pricey they were well worth the extra.
thanks for the heads up @StrawberryRipple
You have them listed but not on the concentrates pages.

Is it too early to add the vaping owl to the trusted hardware supplier list?
Quite a few of us now have had good dealings with them

Is it too early to add the vaping owl to the trusted hardware supplier list?
Quite a few of us now have had good dealings with them
not at all mate. im always updating and removing the odd one here and there.
will have a look for them.

edit
they are in maintanance mode but will add them to post 3 for members recommendations.
cheers @haich

cleaned up. 1 new vendor added and 2 dead links removed.
if anyone finds a dead link just post up on here as it takes hours to go through each one.

Great thread @MrDJ thanks for the effort in producing and maintaining it. getchubbys.com no longer works in post #3. I saw a notice a month or so ago on their site saying they were quitting.

Thank you for the recommendations guys! Glad to be up there in your favourites! Enjoy the rest of your vaping day...
With the recent addition of the Orange tart is there any plans for expansion on the tart base David. Seems lemon tart has become a perennial favourite so I'm surprised we haven't seen blueberry tart or pear tart ect.

Back
Top Bottom