What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Any particular reason dynas.co.uk is not on the list?
Yup, might be because I've never heard of them and theve never been recommended by anyone before [emoji1] will check them out tonight.

For me it was a real struggle finding cotton, wires and premade coils at one place. A lot of online vendors are low on stock with the above. The place I mentioned seems to be quite well stocked with these. However, for premade coils at least, there have been some negative comments.

A potv member did a review of clapton coils not long ago.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...clapton-coils-vape-dont-smoke-reviews.143209/

And someone else tested the whole series of premades.

Dynas appears to sell mostly on Amazon, that's how I came across their website. They are well stocked with wires and coils but I am still a bit surprised you put them on the list so quickly.

Dynas appears to sell mostly on Amazon, that's how I came across their website. They are well stocked with wires and coils but I am still a bit surprised you put them on the list so quickly.
I thought you was asking why they were not on the list, as in you had used them and why they weren't on there.
I can only add what people had recommended which is what I thought you was doing.
Simples, I'll remove until I hear more feedback from others.

I thought you was asking why they were not on the list, as in you had used them and why they weren't on there.
I can only add what people had recommended which is what I thought you was doing.
Simples, I'll remove until I hear more feedback from others.

Dynas are ok Jim. I've used them a few times. Nothing amazing in the quality of their gear but the service is decent enough.

Not much help I know [emoji52]

cheers mate. ive removed it now and cant be assed to edit again.
been one of those days when i seriously think why the fek im still working for the nhs as its been a mare and a half.
3mg is certainly not working at the moment so need to chill for a few hours.....and breath.

Back
Top Bottom