What's new

Less sweet nic salts to try?

Hello, new user here and also fairly new to vaping. An ex-roll ups smoker I have found nic salts offer me the required hit without the burn of regular e-liquids. I use a SMOK 2 pod device and can't say I miss the roll-ups much which is great for my health and wallet. However, I have struggled to find a nic salt brand/flavour that i can live with for long. Is it me or are they all too sweet and sickly? I have spent ££££ trying different flavours only to end up throwing away half the bottles I buy. Anyway, I am looking for recommendations for brands/flavours that are less sickly. I don't really want a tobacco flavour, but anything fruity, aniseed, coffee etc will do. My favourite so far is Crystal Mist by Double Drip, but even that is on the sweet side. Thanks guys in anticipation ....

try the new MTL range from @Lee @Primevapes they certainly aint sickly but are full of flavour just add your nic salt shots & you are good to go..

The MTL 50/50 Shortfill Collection – Prime Vapes

Hello, new user here and also fairly new to vaping. An ex-roll ups smoker I have found nic salts offer me the required hit without the burn of regular e-liquids. I use a SMOK 2 pod device and can't say I miss the roll-ups much which is great for my health and wallet. However, I have struggled to find a nic salt brand/flavour that i can live with for long. Is it me or are they all too sweet and sickly? I have spent ££££ trying different flavours only to end up throwing away half the bottles I buy. Anyway, I am looking for recommendations for brands/flavours that are less sickly. I don't really want a tobacco flavour, but anything fruity, aniseed, coffee etc will do. My favourite so far is Crystal Mist by Double Drip, but even that is on the sweet side. Thanks guys in anticipation ....
Try the Fantasi Ice salts. There not as sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom