What's new

Larger tanks & pods

Yes, and they made the effort to call me after I placed my order to advise that UK tracked was worth considering for faster delivery rather than the Standard UK shipping, so I upgraded. It shows they care.

I went to pick up my delivery from Vaper Street today at the post office. It is all there: a shiny new Zenith Pro tank and I can confirm it is the 5,5ml large version. All good!

On another matter, it looks like because Brexit the TPD regulations are being reviewed, see this thread:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ything-ecigs/threads/bye-bye-tpd-tpdr.203140/
Who knows, the 2ml tank limit could be under review!
Cheers!! I ordered 2 tanks from them Sunday payed for tracked post, and delivered this morning(Tuesday) 36 hours. Unbelievable!! Not checked them yet, but they seem fine!!
Thanks for your help!!

Hi Guys,
Firstly, thank you so much for your orders, I hope you are happy with the products and also our service ;-)

You are correct we are exempt from the TPD regs as we were outside of the EU when they were implemented.
Hopefully things will change in the UK but for now at least, we are here to help ;-)

Thanks again,
Alan
p.s. I'll set up a discount code for fellow forumites, so for future orders use POTV10
:thankssign:

Hi Guys,
Firstly, thank you so much for your orders, I hope you are happy with the products and also our service ;-)

You are correct we are exempt from the TPD regs as we were outside of the EU when they were implemented.
Hopefully things will change in the UK but for now at least, we are here to help ;-)

Thanks again,
Alan
p.s. I'll set up a discount code for fellow forumites, so for future orders use POTV10
:thankssign:

Very happy with Vaperstreet service. Thanks for setting up discount code, I will certainly remember this!
Francois

Back
Top Bottom