What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kanger mini togo 2.0 AIO advice

Doreen ramsay

Initiate
Can anyone who vapes mtl with this device please help me out? I have a jac series 22 and a jac vim which i use with 0.7 mtl turbo s coils and 60pg juice.my husband just bough a kangertech mini togo 2..0 AIO for mtl.it has a 1.5 clocc coil and hes using a 70pg juice (shop advised all) he has been using it a few days.we dont know anything much about vaping.my two jac devices are a good mtl.his kanger is airy and no mtl experience.we were in a vape shop today and the guy there said there is a problem,not the power that it should have and funny enough he also mentioned no mtl experience.we are very confused.should this vape be like this? It produces vapour, and battery has full charge almost.
Thanks

I have the togo mini, its a dtl device, when I first bought it I was mtl vaping and the togo would make me cough if I tried to mtl with it, once I got the hang of dtl it was an ok device but I find the battery life extremely poor and it wasn't long until I moved to something else.
It was my first dtl experience and now thats the way I prefer to vape.

Hi @Doreen ramsay and welcome to the planet.

ive never seen this kit before so all i can go by is google.
looking at this review https://spinfuel.com/kanger-togo-mini-aio-box-mod-review/
it comes with a 0.5Ω SS316L DTL coil and a 1.0Ω NiChrome MTL coil

so if it is too airy then it could well be loaded with the direct to lung coil but this is just a guess as ive checked another page and it doesnt mention a 0.5 coil.

not sureif this will help but worth a look

Most of these reviews are on the first released togo mini @MrDJ they later came with 1.5ohm coil, ive tried 0.5 coils in it and they produce very good vapour but do cause the device to get quite warm, perhaps thats why later devices came with 1.5ohm

Yeah this suffered the same issue as the kanger nebox. No adjustable airflow. This means even with the 1.5 ssocc coils it's a very loose draw. It also works like a mech mod does. It starts at the full 4.2 v charge and drops. 4.2 v is really too high for the 1.5 ohm coils. They work fine but it's just too Much flavour.
Bit of a pain really.

I have the togo mini, its a dtl device, when I first bought it I was mtl vaping and the togo would make me cough if I tried to mtl with it, once I got the hang of dtl it was an ok device but I find the battery life extremely poor and it wasn't long until I moved to something else.
It was my first dtl experience and now thats the way I prefer to vape.
So would you say in your opinion it is not suitable for mtl even with the 1.0 mtl coil that it comes with?

Hi @Doreen ramsay and welcome to the planet.

ive never seen this kit before so all i can go by is google.
looking at this review https://spinfuel.com/kanger-togo-mini-aio-box-mod-review/
it comes with a 0.5Ω SS316L DTL coil and a 1.0Ω NiChrome MTL coil

so if it is too airy then it could well be loaded with the direct to lung coil but this is just a guess as ive checked another page and it doesnt mention a 0.5 coil.

not sureif this will help but worth a look

Hi,thank you for the info.so basically if he wants a better mtl then he should take out the 1.0 coil and try a 0.5 coil? We thought the below 1.0 was just dl we didnt realise it can be used for mtl? My 0.7 turbo s coils do have mtl stamped on actualy.

I think the 0.5 will be even more lose so even more for direct to lung and not mouth to lung.

So would you say in your opinion it is not suitable for mtl even with the 1.0 mtl coil that it comes with?
You could tighten up the airflow and see if that helps.
Ive been testing the weevim, the airflow on that is like the vim wide open and I find the turbo 0.7 coils too airy on that for a mtl, and find it a good restricted dtl even though they are a mtl coil.

Back
Top Bottom