What's new

just blackcurrant recommendations, please

If the mango from Billiards is anything to go by i wouldn't bother, the Mango Ice didn't taste like a particularly great mango (and i've had quite a few cheap ones) and wasn't iced at all (even slightly). I'm not sure if their other flavours are any better, but that one juice was enough to put me off the brand (which is a shame, because it would be cracking value otherwise).

hello folks
i've just discovered i like blackcurrant vape juice!
only tried Vampire Vapes, but am hooked after just 10ml.
can anybody recommend something better and/or cheaper maybe? i'm not looking to mix my own. i've checked out some reviews on here, but as you know the vaping world is changing every 5 mins!
i usually vape at 35-40w with a Vaporesso ceramic coil or 45w on my Uforce when i'm out walking the dogs - best vape of the day IMHO.

The best 2 I've tried are blackcurrant lemonade and the relaunched triple from prime vapes

The triple berry main flavour is blackcurrant I also get some raspberry its delicious

Reckon I'll go with Prime Vapes for a kick-off, they haven't disappointed yet (apart from the Foam Banana, Generals Juice!).

Thanks all.

I’ve not tried the shortfill but I used to use the black currant concentrate in one of my old diy recipes and it was superb!

might be worth a go mate
emoji1303.png

https://vapable.com/product/blackcurrant-vapable-50ml-shortfill-e-liquid/

these are also look to be a pretty good deal, thanks for the link, 47% off and free del. if you spend over a tenner

Reckon I'll go with Prime Vapes for a kick-off, they haven't disappointed yet (apart from the Foam Banana, Generals Juice!).

Thanks all.

Went with these in the end. Thanks Lee

Attachments

• 15817631045983739817964178633068.jpg
    15817631045983739817964178633068.jpg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom