Vape Superstore
What's new

Juices you regret buying

Every juice I ever bought. Haven't liked any of them. Not that I've bought many but those I have, have either been brain-meltingly sweet, bland, dull, one note, too strong, too weak or just plain awful. Must try some of the highly recommended ones I read about here, but I haven't had any success following that plan either so far.

Premier Ecigs
I also bought some great smelling but bad tasting juice from "totally wicked" although their cherry wasn't too bad.
I started with a sample pack of juice from vape mate and some of the fruit flavours were awful, Strawberries & cream was the worst. I found it hit and miss with vape mate so have started buying signature juice as it gives me the best flavour for mtl vaping

A few years ago I bought Totally wicked's American red tobacco, in their red label range. Without a doubt the worst tasting shite ever. How it got the tobacco label i don't know. Almonds, cream and fresh cut grass (the lawn type) is what i got from it. Had to force myself to take a second then a third pull......then bin. Wouldn't inflict that on anyone else.

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom