What's new

Juices you regret buying

Espresso e-lqiuid.

I don't want to name any names as they are an extremely great company but the espresso liquid I had was just death.

I tend to avoid coffee flavours since that day.

Anything from the @manabush range..... The bassa !!!!

The kids have been eating porridge since I discovered their juice, :):):)

cheers

Gaz

Diavlo cyclops bob (peanut butter)

I love peanut butter and when I walked into vapour trail ( totally wicked franchise ) the guy was vaping it and it smelt really good so I purchased a bottle high VG 3mg and it honestly tasted like puke and on top of that it was a very harsh vape I drained the tank and refilled with another juice and let it steep for a few weeks and thought I'd try again nope still tasted as rank as before.

Iv only ever bought a few bottles from the totally wicked range and every Juice iv tried has been the same, harsh and not much flavor not anywhere near it's description anyway.

So if your a fan of the taste you get in your mouth and the feeling in the nose when you sniff after throwing up your love diavlo's cyclops bob. [emoji23]

That's funny, because that LiQuid Cappucino is one of my guilty pleasures! My OH swears it just tastes like burnt stale coffee grounds, and I know it's not my perfect coffee vape because I'm still searching ........ but I do really like it and it makes a nice change from a lot of the sweeter vapes that I have. I'm puffing happily on it right now! :D
U tried bean to atty from dripworx?

I get a sweet coffee with cream i really liked it.
I'm looking forward to it, I've got a tobacco on the way too - I liked the Sweet Kentucky so I'm trying Canadian Brightleaf. I usually find if I like one juice from a seller, I'm likely to like others of theirs. :)

Back
Top Bottom