What's new

Juices you regret buying

My worst (so far) are Cappuccino from LiQuid, seemed ok for the first few hours but ended up making me feel sick. The other bad one was my first attempt at a Cherry Cola self mix, almost flavourless and ended up mixing it with ready mixed to give it some taste and avoid wasting 50mls of juice.

Anything with cherry flavour as for some reason no matter what brand of concentrate or shop bought even premium all I get is a chemical taste similar to paracetamol [emoji22] and I love cherry flavour anything normally

holy resurrection thread batman.

my first ever buy was the worst. 3 from which e liquid were rank. pure chemical. a month later still the same.
on my first day of giving up it almost put me back on the fags but luckily i had some seriously good juice the next day from drip drop.

lately 4 from vape goo. rank with a capitol W

My worst (so far) are Cappuccino from LiQuid, seemed ok for the first few hours but ended up making me feel sick. The other bad one was my first attempt at a Cherry Cola self mix, almost flavourless and ended up mixing it with ready mixed to give it some taste and avoid wasting 50mls of juice.
That's funny, because that LiQuid Cappucino is one of my guilty pleasures! My OH swears it just tastes like burnt stale coffee grounds, and I know it's not my perfect coffee vape because I'm still searching ........ but I do really like it and it makes a nice change from a lot of the sweeter vapes that I have. I'm puffing happily on it right now! :D

That's funny, because that LiQuid Cappucino is one of my guilty pleasures! My OH swears it just tastes like burnt stale coffee grounds, and I know it's not my perfect coffee vape because I'm still searching ........ but I do really like it and it makes a nice change from a lot of the sweeter vapes that I have. I'm puffing happily on it right now! :D
Er, so that is NOT a juice you regret buying ... balance it out by telling us the worst juice you bought ;)

Er, so that is NOT a juice you regret buying ... balance it out by telling us the worst juice you bought ;)
OK. The juice I most regret buying was a bottle of Cuttwood Boss Reserve. A few weeks ago I popped in to my local B&M to look at a few mods 'in the flesh' and to see if they had anything nice in the way of new juices. They're good lads in there, really friendly and helpful, but the shop is very much leaning towards 'clouds bro' and they rarely have anything I actually want. Tried a few 'meh' juices and didn't want to leave without buying anything because they'd been so nice, and eventually plumped for the least 'meh' ...... only to discover they didn't have it in anything higher than 6%. Couldn't face another search, so I just took it and ran .... makes a nice ornament ....... :17:

I seem to have a bit of a problem with most juices I buy. Some are awful from the first vape, some I really like for a tank or two, some are great from the first vape and then after I finish the bottle I buy another one it never seems to taste the same as the first.
When I've bought juices on others recommendations, I find they are not for me, so in conclusion nirvana and juice seems very difficult to achieve. And that's after two years and countless pennies wasted.:17:

My wifey vapes coffee only, her best (so far) is Liqua Coffee.

I seem to have a bit of a problem with most juices I buy. Some are awful from the first vape, some I really like for a tank or two, some are great from the first vape and then after I finish the bottle I buy another one it never seems to taste the same as the first.
When I've bought juices on others recommendations, I find they are not for me, so in conclusion nirvana and juice seems very difficult to achieve. And that's after two years and countless pennies wasted.:17:

I do think as the whole juice industry is still relatively in it's infancy, there is an issue with batch processing and continuity. Also "vapers tongue" maybe coming into play, I have to change flavours regularly, I just stop tasting it after a tank or two.

O.k. I will poke the dead thread too.
One pound liquid. Cinnamon apple pie hvg. Vile made me want to puke. You get three seconds of Mr kiplings Apple pie and then red hot jawbreakers. Vile. But a fellow ape (mrsimong) tried at the same time and loved it. Shows you the vast differences in our taste buds. Oh and menthol I just don't get menthol.

Back
Top Bottom