What's new

Juice Cabin Liquid - Help

it might be that they are just not for you.

That is a very good point!

If you are coming from juices that had tons of flavour enhancers subtle nets might seem very muted

I am vaping Virginian Cherry atm and trust me it's nothing like cherry flavour I used to get when I tried other mainstream brands, it's more like a hint instead of full on punch. It's like smelling cherry jam instead of eating it if you know what I mean :)

Hi

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Your juice/shortfill amount should be perfect. We make them up so that if you order a 50/50 at 12mg that's exactly what you'll get.

However, because of TPD and the rules on nicotine you are of course stuck with the predicament of having to decant quite a few nic shots into the bottle. Typically NETS are shake and vape but at 12mg a little bit of a steep would probably help.

I've just mentioned this on another thread but a lot of our customers who vape at higher nic strengths often order as Make it Zero or Leave it Short and add 72mg nicotine to it but of course that's entirely their decision :)

I actually use a Nautilus 3 myself for NETs but some of the comments above are quite right - i get about 2 weeks out of my Nautilus coils vaping Freshblast or Peanacco but when it goes you can really taste it. A lot of NET vapers who buy from us have rebuildable atomisers so they rewick often to get the best possible flavour.

If you're having any other issues, just drop us an email or message us via Facebook - you'll get a response in 15 minutes on there! We're always happy to help.

Cheers

Ian@JC

Hi

Your juice/shortfill amount should be perfect. We make them up so that if you order a 50/50 at 12mg that's exactly what you'll get.

However, because of TPD and the rules on nicotine you are of course stuck with the predicament of having to decant quite a few nic shots into the bottle. Typically NETS are shake and vape but at 12mg a little bit of a steep would probably help.

I've just mentioned this on another thread but a lot of our customers who vape at higher nic strengths often order as Make it Zero or Leave it Short and add 72mg nicotine to it but of course that's entirely their decision :)

I actually use a Nautilus 3 myself for NETs but some of the comments above are quite right - i get about 2 weeks out of my Nautilus coils vaping Freshblast or Peanacco but when it goes you can really taste it. A lot of NET vapers who buy from us have rebuildable atomisers so they rewick often to get the best possible flavour.

If you're having any other issues, just drop us an email or message us via Facebook - you'll get a response in 15 minutes on there! We're always happy to help.

Cheers

Ian@JC

Nice to see a response. :)

Sorry if I'm being dim, but can you confirm that you do adjust the strength of the flavour/concentrate to make up for the dilution in flavour that four bottles of nicotine in PG or VG would give at 12 mg over, say, just one for 3mg?

Nice to see a response. :)

Sorry if I'm being dim, but can you confirm that you do adjust the strength of the flavour/concentrate to make up for the dilution in flavour that four bottles of nicotine in PG or VG would give at 12 mg over, say, just one for 3mg?

Yes, that's right.

The amount of concentrate or liquid in the bottle will vary depending on the nic strength ordered but the idea is if you ask for a 60/40 @12mg then when you add the shots that will be precisely what you get.

This is opposed to the common practice of buying a shortfill that sold as a 60/40 over the counter and then when you add the shots your ratio gets all screwed up as well as the flavour.

If the the flavour isn't right, let it settle/steep a little longer. We usually say NET liquids are shake n vape but a lot of customers only vape at 3 and 6mg (I personally am a wimp at 1.5mg)

Another alternative would be to buy concentrates and mix at your own ratio. We suggest 25% for Pure NET flavours and 20% for hybrid NET liquid but if you're making your own you could experiment to your hearts content. We probably sell more concentrates than shortfills on the NET stuff. We find that a lot of customers start out on the shortfills and move up to DIY. It's all a matter of preference.

Hope that clears it up but If you've got any other questions just drop me a message and we'll be happy to help

Yes, that's right.

The amount of concentrate or liquid in the bottle will vary depending on the nic strength ordered but the idea is if you ask for a 60/40 @12mg then when you add the shots that will be precisely what you get.

This is opposed to the common practice of buying a shortfill that sold as a 60/40 over the counter and then when you add the shots your ratio gets all screwed up as well as the flavour.

If the the flavour isn't right, let it settle/steep a little longer. We usually say NET liquids are shake n vape but a lot of customers only vape at 3 and 6mg (I personally am a wimp at 1.5mg)

Another alternative would be to buy concentrates and mix at your own ratio. We suggest 25% for Pure NET flavours and 20% for hybrid NET liquid but if you're making your own you could experiment to your hearts content. We probably sell more concentrates than shortfills on the NET stuff. We find that a lot of customers start out on the shortfills and move up to DIY. It's all a matter of preference.

Hope that clears it up but If you've got any other questions just drop me a message and we'll be happy to help
Bless you - thanks. :)

Hello Mindeboy,

It's a 50/50 juice before nic and I'm using a Zelos 3 mod with Nautilus 3 tank, running at 22w on a 0.7ohm Mesh Nautilus coil and also an Aspire 9th tank running at 18w on the AVP pro 0.65ohm Mesh coil. Both taste the same to me, very muted flavour if any at all. Other liquids/ flavours I use in these tanks with the same coils are exceptional flavour wise.

EDIT : Just in case of any doubt, I'm vaping MTL.

Just to be clear on this, it would be 50/50 with nic. It's made and measured to order so whatever ratio and nic strength you request you'll get exactly what you want.

Surprised you're getting no flavour in the Menthol. That one has Latakia in it and its eye watering how strong that stuff is.

Hi

Cheers

Ian@JC

Hello Ian. Just want to thank you for your detailed reply and offer of support. It is much appreciated.

I'm very pleased to say that after a one week steep, the Menthol Freshblast is now tasting great. The flue cured probably needs another week just by virtue of the fact it's double the size but I'm confident it'll come out nicely as well.

Back
Top Bottom